Group project? Don't know her | Chapter 8 |

Y/n's POV:

Y/n's POV:

I watched as Marinette was reading the poster, "Oh, that's nice." Marinette suddenly said.

"What do you mean nice!? It's a school dance!" I cried out. "Why are you so excited? It's just another one of those boring dances that the school does to raise money."

"It's just I never been to a school dance since I have been homeschooled almost my whole life." I told the noirette. She had a look of pity on her face. "Um... Anyways let's go do our project, but can we go to your house for the project today? My parents have people over and they said it was important, so we shouldn't disturb them." She said.

"Sure, today I brought my motorcycle so we'll get there faster" I said.

Marinette's POV:

We walked to her motorcycle, that's a nice motorcycle, I thought. "Oh my gosh, I don't have an extra helmet." She said as she turned to me, "Oh no it's okay, I don't need a helmet." I told her as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Are you sure? What if we crash you'll probably die." She said in a worried tone. I can't believe I'm going to say this, "I trust you. I don't think you're going to crash your motorcycle"

She got on her motorcycle and motioned me to get on the motorcycle. As I got on the motorcycle, "Hold on tight" she said as she put on her helmet. I put my arms around her torso and hugged her tightly as the motorcycle started going.

The motorcycle was going kinda fast, it was scary, but exciting at the same time. While I was holding onto Y/n I got that she smelled like (whatever Marinette's favorite smell is)

Her house was pretty far from school so we saw most of Paris. When we got there I was surprised because I thought she'd have a mansion since she has a lot of money, but instead she had a normal house.

She unlocked her house and grabbed my arm and dragged me to her room. Her room wasn't messy it just had a lot of stuff.

This is how Y/n's room looks like if you don't like it feel free to imagine a different one :)

She plopped down on her bed and sighed, "Man, I'm tired. I'm going to get ice cream!" She exclaimed.

She ran out her room and ran down the stairs. She came back with two tubs of ice cream, one was (favorite ice cream) and strawberry ice cream. Strawberry ice cream my favorite! I thought.

She handed me the strawberry ice cream and a spoon, "I thought you would like strawberry so I brought it!" She said.

We started eating the ice cream when she said, "Hey, how about we watch a movie?"

"Sure" I said. She got her laptop and put on (favorite movie). We were eating ice cream, talking, and laughing for a couple hours. It turns out we have a lot of the same interests, out of nowhere I decided to check the time, "Oh shoot! I have to go!" I said. "Wait, can you take me home?" I asked. "Sure why not." She replied.

We got out of her house and got on her motorcycle when she handed me the helmet, "You put on now since I put it on earlier." She said as she shot me a kind smile, I love her smile I thought to myself.

"Thank you." I said as I smiled back at her. She started the motorcycle and I put my arms around her torso and hugged her tightly once again.

When she finally got me home, "Thank you for today it was really fun" I said as I smiled at her. "Oh, no problem I enjoyed it too. You're very nice to hangout with." She told me. "Well I got to go, bye!" I told her as I opened the door and waved goodbye. "Bye Mari!" She said. Mari, I kinda like that, I thought as I watched her leave on her motorcycle.

End of chapter

Author's note: This chapter is dedicated to weakGay thank you for your nice comments! Sorry for the short chapter! Also sorry for any grammar mistakes! I love all of you guys and don't forget to have a good day/night!