XXVIII: Rhea in Pain

Mum was squealing from the excruciating pain of her contractions, Hades jumped to his feet and rushed to Mum, Persephone running around like a crazed lunatic, but this crazed lunatic knew exactly what she was doing.

"Ready to meet your new brother dear, The baby is coming" Persephone quickly kissed Hades before tending to Mum.

"But, but Bob isn't back yet, no we can't mother hold him in there" said hades wide eyed staring at Mum, "Hades just shut the hell up" mum screamed at him.

"Okay I'm so not cut out for this, where is the goddess of childbirth when yo.....nevermind" Hades said.

"Son don't you take that tone with me" mum cried in agony. "Push" Persephone interrupted.

Mum pushed, and was sweating so much the sheets were already soaked waters broke in her sleep, and now my brother was nearly here. Mum was yelling still at Hades and pushing, Hades was just taking all of Mums cursing. "If Bob was here, I would" mum cried, just the thought of dad brought a tear to her eye.

"You would what?" hades asked, that didn't help Mums mood, "where is bob when I need HIM!" Mum screamed pleading for dad's return. "He's coming" Persephone exclaimed, "One more big push"

"Hhhhhmph" Mum tried before crying erupted, Hades summoned clean black towels and Persephone patted him down. Handed him to Mum, "He needs a name now" said Persephone.

"We will call him by his last name until Bob and I have a name, I'm not naming him without Bob" mum stared into the eyes of my little brother, "I need to feed him then I need to know how Tabetha is doing, where is she?" Mum said.

"They have gone ahead, down in Tartarus" hades said quietly hoping for a calm response.

Mum was furious now, and she grabbed Hades by the scruff of the neck, "and you just let her go without me?"

"Boy I'd have a good mind to bend you over my knee and paddle your backside" mum said roughly pushing him away as she let go. Hades frowned and slumped back in his throne, Mum sat up and Hades summoned an old black rocking chair, and with the snap of his fingers the bed vanished in black smoke.

Ever since we left Shelby, Kelly and Nick just sat there drooling, like they'd never seen a goddess give birth.

Two skeletons came waltzing in, "Sir news from news from your daughter Kida, she tells me Tabetha went down at the hand of a rogue Fury" he said bowing in respect of Lord Hades.

Darkness erupted from hades very existence, "WHAT!!! Okay I'm calm, only Family can do that, me out of sibling rivalry of course, but we must recover her immediately, Persephone take the boy, Mother, we are going to Tartarus NOW!!!"

"Can I brush my hair first? Or get some travelling clothes I look like a mess" Mum complained.

Hades snapped his fingers and black fog swirled around Mum, when it cleared dad would be drooling by what he saw, "umm sorry that's just what kind of stuff Persephone likes to wear okay" hades made mum look like amazing in a black leather full body suit.

Mum kissed the baby, before her and Hades vanished into the shadows.