XXX: To Olympus

I rushed to Sasha weeping, everyone one is either not here or unconscious, nothing was going right, but I had keep going, I looked in to the future to see when mum would be here which wasn't for a few more minutes, I zipped everyone home, now that my Terratravel was working it was a synch.

It felt so good to be back home in the ocean made it so much better, Hades Kida Sasha and Vadius all woke up like nothing had happened. I'll be back I gotta go back to get Mum and Velocity, "take me with you?" Sasha asked

"Okay let's go, Mum is still down there and thinks we are too", Sasha and I sink into the sand, back at the cave, there was still no sign of Brandon. But I heard Velocity outside not wanting to be separated, I held onto Sasha's hand.

I ran to Velocity and Mum, held her tight, "let's get out of this place, it's too depressing down here" I said

"Allow me honey", this time we travelled home mums way, and we flashed as a bright light, suddenly the light dimmed and we were on the shores at home, "Dad has returned to his underworld" Kida said splashing around a bit.

"Okay let's go collect Hades and the baby so we can make our way to Olympus" Mum smiled, "We're coming Bob"

"We finally got see dad now!" I sighed relieved at what it cost me, I have no idea where Brandon is, I learned Amphotrite has it out for us, and is building an army, "thank you so much velocity, I got you some thing girl"

I had cut up a large piece of Hydra to feed to Velocity, she seemed to love it, we joined hands and went back to the underworld, and then I saw him my brother, he was so cute with his bald head, "Can I hold my little brother?" I asked.

Persephone handed him to me, he looks so chubby, he was laughing at me, mum saw me and my brother together and she smiled, and we were so distracted by my baby brother we almost forgot.

"Are we going to this Oblivion place or what?" Vadius asked.

"I suppose you need me and my, where is my pitchfork, oh Jo I left it in Tarta........" Hades saw the spear on my back.

"My pitchfork is-is-is a spear...again" Hades frowned, "let's get this over with so I can have my pitchfork back"

We all joined hands and in a swirl of rocks black smoke and blinding light, we were on mount Olympus.

Poseidon was in a daze, staring at nothing in particular when Zeus nudged him and looked at me.

Poseidon walked over to us then at Mum, "Is this the famous Tabetha Avalon? My granddaughter and half sister?"

I hugged him, "I was supposed to come see you with dad but.....something happened" I squeezed Poseidon tight.

Zeus stood and thunder rolled across the sky, "brothers sisters Aphrodite and my children, let us remake the gateway to Oblivion" Zeus raised his Bolt, and pointed it to Poseidon. Poseidon reacted by summoning his his legendary Trident. The trident and bolt merged into a similar spear to the one on my back. Hades took the spear from my back.

Hades Poseidon Hermes Hephaestus ares and Apollo grabbed one spear, Hera Athena Aphrodite Artemis Hestia and Demeter grabbed the other, they jabbed the spears into the ground, and Zeus grabbed hold of both, screaming at his loudest, he glowed like lightning itself.

"Go get him darling, bring my son back to us" Poseidon said, "you finally earned it" Hades agreed.

Apollo began singing shania twain, "looks like we made it, look how far we we've come baby".

"Are you serious a Apollo?" Moaned Ares, "shut it both of you" called Hera, argue when they have gone though and don't be so rude!"

I grasped Mums hand firmly, smiling so much, we made it, mum had my little brother in her other hand.

Zeus's body glowed white as he became the doorway, Kida, Vadius, Mum and I walked through the door

"We finally made it to Oblivion"