IX: Answers

"How dare you touch him" Tabetha was outraged, "only Mummy or me can do that to Daddy"

Tabetha drew her homemade Bow, nocked an arrow, and aimed with full intention to kill, "give me one good reason to not release, this arrow!!!"

"Because he's still alive" Tabetha had never heard this voice before had turned to see a handsome guy with blonde hair long enough to blow in the wind, "so this is Tabetha" said the blonde dude.

"Who are you" asked Tabetha

"I'm your forefather, You can call me Apollo, You're my oracle" said the god, as he extended his hand to Tabetha. She took his hand and shook it cautiously.

"Dad told me about your Haiku's" said Tabetha
"go visit your grandmother, Vadius will not harm you anymore, I have seen that" apollo said calmly.

Tabetha closed her eyes......"but what about"........she opened them angrily......."my father" she asked

"Vadius can help you get him back" now return to hades, and claim your reward for solving the problem with the Styx, I believe Vadius is done taking dark energy from it now" Apollo snapped

"Yes I am done with it" Vadius confirmed.

"Don't worry dear, you and your father will survive to your ninth birthday, I have seen it" Apollo reassured her she will be safe.

"I only wish I could believe you, and know he's okay" Tabetha wept.
Apollo grabbed Tabetha's hand and immediately the vision filled her mind, sunny afternoon in the meadow, Majesty was watching from the docks, Tabetha was sitting at a Maple wooden table, Tabetha recognised as her home on the beach, she was Happy, she saw Kida, Ree, Majesty Me but the vision next Ree was blurred for some reason, Apollo appeared in the vision,"lord Apollo, why can I not see who that is next to mum?" Tabetha asked.

"Ah you will meet that person soon enough dear" smiled Apollo.
Apollo touched her hand again and the vision changed around them briefly long enough for Tabetha to see Bob trapped in water and and caged. Before returning to the present time, back in the underworld, with Apollo Vadius and Kida.

"May I see your bow? Asked the god, holding out his hand. Tabetha obliged by showing him the bow.

"Very nice, for a self made bow, I must admit this is a rather impressive piece, mind if I?"he asked.

"Not at all" Tabetha answered, Apollo nocked an arrow and aimed at a dead tree, with an arrow of his own, the dead tree sprung back to life and instantaneously bore fruit, but before he gave her bow back, he blessed it, and the bow became shiny celestial bronze. "It will disintegrate on your ninth birthday" Apollo said, "I bid you farewell" and the god vanished.

Kida grabs Tabetha's hand as a tear trickles down her face, "father I will save you, you have my word"

Vadius followed behind Kida and Tabetha, back along the Styx and into Hades throne room, "your river is fixed, now let me speak alone with my grandmother like you promised" Tabetha demanded, "and I'm not in the mood for games"

"Where is Bob" asked Hades, with a surprised look on his face, when Vadius answered, "He is in Oblivion"

"Oh no, chaos is on the rise, he plans to deplete bob of his energy, to give to his servants" Hades said.

"So can I speak with my grandmother?" Asked Tabetha

"Kida and Vadius, may help you with that, they have my permission" Hades said plainly, "no longer than ten minutes"

"Thank you brother" Tabetha said, and she done what only Persephone would, she ran and Hugged Hades.

"Get off me, I'm not your your grandfather or Zeus, I don't like that mushy stuff" Hades snorted attempting to get Tabetha off.but her grip was tight, "I don't care what everyone says about you brother, you're a great god" Tabetha said letting go of Hades.

"Yeah yeah sis, go find Tabetha" Hades said.

The three girls returned to our Home, "so nice" Vadius said, "I've never really had a home"

"Wait till you see her room" Kida said.

Tabetha blushed, "it's not as great as she says".
"she's just being modest, she doesn't need her bed for that matter, and she can still sleep comfortably" Kida continued
"She can swim in her room, tell me that's not cool" Kida just wouldn't stop.

"Dad and I did some renovations" Tabetha stated, "wanna take my underwater entrance?"

"Sure but she can't breathe und......." Kida started.

"I got it covered, I want grandma to see my room, can we do it there?" Tabetha asked. So they strolled into the surf, and towards an underwater tunnel.

It was dark and gloomy in the cave, light was dim, Tabetha became a deep sea angler, to light the way, and they swam on.

"Amazing isn't she?" Kida asked, looking at Vadius.
"she sure is" Vadius agreed.

They came up to the door, that lead into her room, Vadius tried to open the door, but it didn't budge, "so you got a key?" She asked, looking around with her palms up.

"Yeah the key is a Poseidon gift, shapeshifting, only opens from the inside, I'll be right back" Tabetha said, as she shrank, and walked right under the door, which the handle then turned.

Kida ran inside blabbing the stuff that would make It seem more real like candles.
"Let's do this already" Kida said, "I want to meet her too"