4

Today I woke up and got ready for class like I always did. I only had one class today, which was at 9. When I got ready I headed to my class and sat next to Ashton, Luke, and Kendall like I always did.

"Woah who's the new kid?" Kendall asked once Calum had walked through the door. He's never been in this class before.

Frankly I haven't ever seen him before two days ago. He smirked once he saw me looking at him from across the room which made me immediately look away in embarrassment. I wasn't looking at him because he was hot or whatever his cocky self was thinking. I was simply looking at him because Kendall said something, but obviously he wouldn't know that.

"Boyfriend Kenny, remember him? His names Michael?" Ashton said and snapped his fingers in front of her face as she stared at him.

"Yeah yeah whatever, I was just looking at him. He's new that's all." She said and shrugged her shoulders innocently.

"What was that look he gave you?" Luke asked curiously.

"I've just bumped into him a couple times that's all." I said and tried my best not to look in his direction despite the fact that I could feel his gaze burning through me.

"He seems like bad news." Luke said and briefly glared at him.

"It's not like I tried to bump into him." I muttered.

"Well stay away from him." He said and gave me a gentle look.

"I have a boyfriend doofus, remember?" I asked and rolled my eyes at him.

"I meant just in general Bren." He said and rolled his eyes.

"Do you know his name?" Kendall asked curiously.

"It's Calum, that's about all I know other than the fact that he's got a mean side to him, and that he's cocky." I said with a slight scoff.

"So basically he's hot and that's it? That's all he's got going for him?" She asked and I just pressed my lips together and nodded my head.

"What a shame." She sighed and rested her chin in her hand.

"Again Kenny, boyfriend." Ashton said and shoved her shoulder.

"He checks girls out all the time he can deal with it." She said and stared at the board our teacher was writing on.

"You two bicker like an old married couple." Luke said and shook his head.

"Wonder what's gonna happen when we're actually an old married couple." She chuckled.

"If you last that long." Ashton giggled.

"Please, I've got him wrapped around my finger." She said and poked his shoulder.

"Thought he checks out other girls all the time?" I laughed.

"He does but when I call him out he's all over me." She said with a smirk.

"You two have the most interesting relationship." Ashton said and shook his head.

"So do you and what's her name. One day you're fighting like cats and dogs and the next you're all over each other like a couple on their honeymoon." She said which made him scrunch up his face in annoyance.

"Gracie Kenny. I've been dating her for how long and you still don't know her name?" He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Because I don't like her, I don't care to know people names if I don't like them." She said smugly and crossed her arms over her chest.

"None of you like her." He sighed in disappointment.

"Do you blame us? She's rude for no reason and always thinks one of us is sleeping with you. Not to mention the fact that she tried to sleep with Michael, Cole, and Avery's ex boyfriend." I said matter of factly.

"Oh and that one time she tried to sleep with me, can't forget that one either." Luke said and pointed a finger at me.

"Oh I forgot that actually." I said as the memory came back to me.

"You don't even like her half the time, why are you even with her still?" Kendall asked and gave him a look.

"She's good in bed." He said and shrugged his shoulders.

"Typical men." I said with a sigh and shook my head in disappointment.

"Not all of us are like that you know." Luke defended.

"That's true, you've been simping over Zoe for like a year." Kendall said which immediately made his cheeks turn bright red.

"Not true." He muttered and sunk deep in his chair.

"Really? What about that time you had a breakdown when she went on one date with a guy?" She taunted which made him mad.

"I didn't like him for her that's all. He wasn't her type." He defended which made her get a smug smirk on her face.

"And you are?" She teased just to piss him off some more.

"I didn't say that." He said with wide eyes.

"That's not what you're not saying though." She said and turned around in her seat to face the board.

///

After class I ended up going to lunch with Cole before we both had to go to work. It was kind of short since he only had like half an hour but that was okay. I ended up hanging out with Kendall and Zoe for a bit before I had to go to work.

When I got there I said hi to Carol and Heather and stood at the register to take people's orders. A couple of hours had gone by by now. I heard the bell ring and looked up to see Calum walking towards my register. Why couldn't he go to Heather's? Hers was also open.

"Here again are we?" I asked with a slight sigh as I got ready to take his order.

"It's good coffee what can I say?" He said and placed his hands down on the counter.

"What can I get you?" I asked and tried to be as nice as possible. I don't even know exactly why he bothered me. I mean yeah he's cocky and a bit rude, but I feel like my hatred for him was a bit dramatic considering we just met like two days ago.

"Vanilla latte and a slice of chocolate cake." He said and handed me his card. I put the order in and handed it to Carol after I cashed him out. However he just kind of stood there with a look on his face that said he wanted something.

"Is there anything else?" I asked with a questioning look.

"You number would be nice." He said and shrugged his shoulders.

"Thought you weren't interested?" I asked and put my hands on my hips.

"I changed my mind." He said nonchalantly.

"Sorry to break it to you, but I have a boyfriend." I said with absolutely no remorse in my voice whatsoever.

"I'll get it eventually, I always do." He said smugly and walked over to the pick up area and waited for his order. I just scoffed and glared at him as he walked away before I had to take the next order.

  This boy has some audacity.