58

Calum's POV*

  Brenna's been sleeping for the past few hours while I've been sitting here just staring at my little girl. We still haven't picked a name for her yet, we're trying to decide between two but I let her sleep before we figured it out.

  She did look a lot like me and Mali which kind of surprised me a bit. I expected her to look like Brenna but she only really got some small details from her.

  The others left a little while ago to get some sleep since it was the middle of the night. So it was just us three in the quiet room. I quietly talked to her a little bit just to pass the time but made sure not to wake up Brenna.

  I walked around the room holding her and bouncing her a bit just to keep her moving. She hasn't cried at all which was surprising. I always just thought that all babies cried but so far she's been such a good baby.

"She keeping you occupied?" I heard Brenna say with sleep in her voice while I walked around the room.

"I can't get enough of her." I said and walked over to her so she could hold her.

"She's addictive, she gets that from her dad." She said which made me chuckle a bit as I let her hold her.

"She needs a name you know." She said while she wrapped her tiny little hand around Brenna's finger. I could tell her heart melted just by the look on her face as she looked at her. I even felt mine melt as I looked at my two girls. I quickly pulled out my phone and took a picture of them before she could say anything.

"You always take pictures of me when I look bad or have just woken up." She said in annoyance.

"You never look bad." I said with a smile as I stared at what would now be my new lock screen.

"I always look bad stop." She said and looked back down at our little one.

"Get some sleep you look exhausted." She said and patted the spot next to her on her bed.

"Alright move over." I said and climbed into bed next to her and laid on my side so I could look at the two of them.

"I hate you for putting a nine pound baby in me." She said as I laid my head on her shoulder and carefully wrapped an arm around her stomach.

"She was actually 8.7." I said matter of factly.

"That's too large." She said with a laugh.

"I'll make sure to make the next one smaller then." I said and let the baby grab my index finger and tightly hold it.

"I love her, and I love you. You did such an amazing job." I said softly and closed my eyes as I got even more tired.

"I love you more." She said and carefully kissed my forehead as I fell asleep.

///

Brenna's POV*

"How are you feeling?" Kendall asked as her and everyone else walked in my room.

"I'm okay, she's been really good so far and has barely cried." I said while Calum walked around the room with her in his arms.

"That's really good. Be grateful for that." Zoe said while they all found a spot to sit in around the room.

"What's her name? You've still not told us." Michael asked eagerly and looked at her from over Calum's shoulder.

"Should we tell them?" I asked and looked over at Calum to see him already smiling at me.

"Tell us oh my god." Ashton begged which made us laugh.

"Kora Joy Hood, that's her name." I said with a smile.

"That's so beautiful." Zoe said and melted in her seat.

  I did tons of research and made sure to find some Maori names. There were so many beautiful ones so it was super hard to choose. So when Calum came home I told him my favorites and he fell in love with all of them. He was really excited that I picked names that originated from his culture and where he came from. I also obviously picked Joy for the middle name because of his mom, which made him tear up a bit even if he'd deny it now.

"She's such a beautiful baby." Ashton said as the four boys just hovered around her and stared at her.

"Thank Calum for passing down such amazing genes." I said and leaned back against the uncomfortable mattress.

"She does look a lot like him." Luke said as Calum passed her over to him.

"Are your grandparents and Noah coming today?" Zoe said and rested her chin on Luke's shoulder to look at Kora.

"Yeah and Mali said she might stop by today." I said while Calum walked over and sat on the edge of my bed.

  The six of them all took turns holding her and talking to her while me and Calum relaxed for a bit. They eventually left in the middle of the afternoon just because my grandparents were bringing Noah around a little bit later.