44

I've been home for a about a week and a half or so now. I was in the hospital for a little less than a week before they let me go home so by now I was pretty much healed.

  Calum's been taking really good care of me the entire time. He's been making sure I eat enough and is constantly making me drink water for whatever reason. He makes sure my wound is clean and always is checking to see if it's infected or not.

  He's been pretty nervous about cuddling since I got home. He's very careful with me and is very conscious when touching me. It's really cute actually, he's really turning himself around and getting better and I love it so much.

"Cal when do you have to go?" I asked as I walked into the living room after doing some laundry down the hall.

"A couple days." He said and welcomed me with open arms as I collapsed on the couch.

"You never got to see Noah after that one time we bumped into each other." I said and rested my head down in his lap.

"Well tomorrow's Saturday and you'll be seeing him anyway. I can stay if you want me to." He said and ran his fingers through my hair.

"Can you? He seemed to like you, and he's a very shy kid. Plus he's gonna be living with me soon, and if you plan on sticking around you're gonna have to get along." I said and rested my hands on my stomach as I looked up at him.

"He's a kid B, it'll be really hard for him to not like me." He said and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"When is he moving in with you?" He asked.

"Before school starts for him again. By then I should have a job so I'll be able to financially support the both of us. Plus he'll be at school all day so he'll go to school then I'll go to work and pick him up on my way home." I said and he nodded his head.

"If you ever need money you can ask me. You don't have to push yourself." He said and started massaging my head with his large hand.

"I can't ask you for money. Plus I'm fine. I applied for a job the other day and I should hear back from them soon, and the pay is good so I'll be fine without pushing myself." I said.

"I have plenty of money, too much actually. My dad gave me all of his money since it's pretty much worthless to him now and he was richer than rich, being a drug dealer and all." He said.

"I'm not letting you give me money, you keep it." I said and sat up so I was sitting next to him.

"If you say so." He sighed.

"I'll get to see you whenever I want right?" I asked and sat down in his lap.

"Whenever you want for how ever long you want." He said and tucked my hair behind my ears.

"It's only a year." I said mostly to convince myself that it was fine and it would go by quickly.

"It's only a year." He repeated and took my face in his hands and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"I love you." I said quietly and rested my head on his shoulder.

"I love you more." He said and softly rubbed my back.

"What day do you leave?" I asked and lifted my head from his shoulder.

"Monday evening." He said and gently placed his hands on my hips while being careful of my wound even though it was just a scar by now.

"Am I a shitty person for wanting to postpone my weekend with Noah just so I can have sex with you before you leave?" I asked with a slight pout.