Epilogue

13 years later...

"Does anyone know where my basketball shoes are?" Noah yelled as he ran around the house in sweats and his warm up jacket.

"You left them in the closet idiot." Kora said with an eye roll and kept her eyes on her phone while she sat on the couch.

"Don't call me an idiot. I'm the one with straight A's, you have the worst grades." Noah said and smacked her head as he walked behind the couch.

"Don't touch me asshole!" She yelled and shot up from the couch to hit him back.

"Kora watch your mouth, both of you be nice." I scolded as I walked in the living room.

"She started it." Noah whined while Kora just let out a huff and rolled her eyes.

"How old are you?" I asked and gave him a look.

"How old are you?" He asked and gave me the same look and the same tone.

"Get your damn basketball stuff and go or you'll be late." I said and practically pushed him out of the living room.

"Love you guys." He yelled as he left the house.

"Love you too, see you there." I yelled back and forced Kora to go upstairs and get ready.

"Kai is refusing to get ready." Calum whined as he sluggishly made his way downstairs.

"Why?" I asked.

"He can't find his Batman shirt and he says he has to wear it or else he's not leaving." He said and collapsed on the couch.

"He wore it yesterday for Luke's party and he got filthy. There's no way he's wearing that." I said and he just sighed.

"I told him that but he refuses to leave the house without it." He said and looked up at the ceiling.

"Why is he so obsessed with Batman. Clearly Captain America is the best superhero." I said with a duh tone.

"Seriously? When will you stop fan girling over Captain America?" He asked with an unamused look on his face.

"Never." I said and went upstairs to get everyone ready.

"Maia honey are you ready? We have to leave soon." I said and peaked my head in her bright pink room.

"Can you fix my hair?" She asked and tried to fix her extremely messy ponytail.

"Yeah come here." I said and sat on the edge of her twin sized bed and had her sit in a chair in front of me.

"You're so pretty mom." She said after a few minutes of silence and I saw that she was looking at me in the mirror in front of us.

"You're so pretty." I said with a smile and hugged her tightly from behind after I fixed her ponytail.

"I wanna look like you when I grow up." She said and looked up at me as we both stood up.

"You won't, but you'll be so so beautiful. You're so so beautiful already my love." I said and pulled her small body in for a tight hug. She was only 9 so talking about her growing up always made me quite emotional.

"Do you think someone will love me like how dad loves you?" She asked and rested her head on my chest.

"Of course. I remember asking my mom the same thing hundreds and hundreds of times." I said and ran my hair through her black curls that were identical to Calum's. All three of them looked like an exact replica of him and I loved it.