55

Calum had just got settled into the apartment with all of his stuff. Luckily he didn't have much so we were actually able to fit everything in here.

  Him and Noah were out getting stuff to paint the baby's room so they'd be back soon. Kendall's old room was officially empty and cleaned now so we're going to start getting the room ready. It's probably going to take a really long time, especially when I have Noah to keep me occupied.

"We're home!" Calum yelled.

"I'm in the kitchen." I said as I started cooking some lunch.

"Look I got my own paint brush." Noah said excitedly and held up a huge paint brush.

"Are you gonna be a painter when you grow up?" I asked and ruffled his hair.

"Yeah I'm gonna paint the Mona Lisa." He yelled and ran around the house.

"You look tired and it's barely even two yet." Calum said and kissed my temple.

"Thank you." I said sarcastically.

"Do you want to take a quick nap?" He asked and pulled me into his chest.

"I want to but I know that I probably shouldn't." I said and let out a yawn.

"Go take a nap, I'll wake you up in an hour." He said and kissed my forehead.

"Have I mentioned how much I hate being a woman?" I asked while he just laughed.

"A few times yeah." He said and smoothed out my hair.

"It's not fair that I have to be huge and pregnant and tired and in pain all the time and you get to have fun." I pouted and lifted my head from his shoulder.

"I'd switch with you if I could, or wanted to." He said which made me scoff out a laugh and punch his arm.

"I hate you so much." I said and went down the hall to our room.

"I love you too!" He yelled while I just shook my head and closed the door behind me.

///

  I woke up to giggling, Noah and Calum's giggling to be specific. I slowly got up and out of bed to see what the hell they were doing drown the hall.

"What are you two doing?" I asked and leaned against the door frame. The two of them were sitting crisscross on the floor with baby pink paint everywhere. All over their clothes, their skin, the walls in the most random patterns, the floor, everywhere.

"We're having fun!" Calum said while Noah painted on his face with his finger and giggled.

"You're making a huge mess." I said and couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous they looked.

"It's okay we'll clean up. Right kid?" Calum said and ruffled Noah's hair.

"No you will." Noah said which made Calum's jaw drop.

"Hey you did this too. We're both cleaning up come on let's go." Calum said and picked him up and carried him out of the room.

"You two are going to be the death of me you know." I said as they grabbed a bucket and a mop from the laundry room.

"Go watch tv we'll have this all cleaned up before dinner." Calum said and gently pushed me down the end of the hall.

"And what about you two?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"We'll be fine babe, go relax." He said so I just sighed and went to sit on the couch.

I could hear the two of them goofing around while they cleaned up the room which shouldn't have surprised me. They were always goofing around and teaming up on me so it was nothing new anymore. By the time they were done cleaning the room it was dinner time, but they still had paint all over themselves.