54

"Kendall let me help you." I said as she carried boxes out of her room.

"Brenna you're five months pregnant you're not helping." She scolded.

"Ken I want to help." I said and tried to pick up some boxes and help her and everyone else move her stuff out.

"I don't care. Go pick up Calum, we'll be done by the time you guys get here and then we can help him move in." She said which made me groan as I grabbed my keys.

"I'll pick up Noah on my way home." I called out since sometimes one of them did it if I wouldn't be home.

"Okay." They all shouted as I headed out the door.

  I'm really really excited that Calum's coming home today. I know I've seen him a few times a week ever since he's been there but I miss him like crazy. I can't wait to have movie nights back, date nights, I can't wait to be able to fall asleep next to him and wake up with him every morning. And he'll finally be able to come to doctors appointments and help more to prepare for the baby.

  I just can't wait to actually be able to have a life with him and live with him like normal.

  When I got to the prison I parked my car in the front and walked through the doors. I saw Calum standing there in normal clothes with two police officers standing next to him.

  I immediately lunged towards him and tightly wrapped my arms around his neck. He hugged me tightly, but was careful about my bump that was clearly evident by now.

"I can't believe you're coming home." I said softly and ran my fingers through his hair.

"Me neither." He said and let out a deep breath.

"Are we good to go?" Calum asked as he pulled away from me.

"Yep you're all set." One of the officers said.

"Thank you guys." Calum said and gave them a quick hug.

"No problem, just stay out of trouble." The other officer said while Calum nodded his head.

  He swiftly took my hand and started walking me out of the building towards my car. For some reason he wanted to drive, I think he just didn't like the idea of me driving while pregnant but didn't want to say anything. He put his music on and just drowned out in it the entire ride to Noah's school. I didn't blame him since he probably didn't get the chance to listen to music while he was in there.

  He held his hand on my stomach the entire ride there and stroked it with his thumb. The baby was kicking like crazy which was making me laugh a little. It's like she knew he was coming home today and somehow knew when it was him touching my belly.

"Noah's excited to see you. He doesn't know you're coming home today but he's missed you a lot." I said as we got closer to his school.

"I miss him too. He's probably going to lose his mind isn't he?" He asked and I just nodded my head.

"Too bad it's so cold out, he'll probably want to run around in the park or something." I said while he shrugged.

"It's okay, we can run around the apartment instead." He said.

"No no no. First of all, we've got you moving in and Kendall moving out. Second of all, one of you will probably fall and crack your head open. No you're not running around the apartment." I said firmly which made him laugh.

"You're so cute when you try and boss me around." He said and kissed my cheek after parking the car in the parking lot.

"Excuse me? I swear if you try and fool around in the apartment I'll kill you." I said while he just sent me a playful look and got out of the car.

"You're 5 months pregnant what are you going to do?" He asked as we met in the front of the car and connected our hands together.

"Don't make me have to find that out." I said making him laugh and kiss the back of my hand.

  As Noah walked out of the front doors of his kindergarten I noticed he looked a bit sad. His head was hung low and usually it was held high because he was always so confident and happy. When he looked up and saw Calum standing next to me his mood brightened immediately. He smiled widely, showing his missing teeth, and ran towards him.

"Calum!" He screamed which made Calum smile and crouch down while Noah ran towards him. Calum quickly wrapped his arms around Noah and picked him up and swung him around. It was the cutest sight I've ever seen. Noah was super giggly and happy and Calum was super smiley.

"Come on dorks let's go home I'm tired." I said and dragged the two of them back to the car.

"You're always tired." Noah responded which made Calum start cracking up.

"Excuse me but I'm five months pregnant." I said and flicked his forehead as I opened the car door for him.

"That's your fault." He said which made me scoff and shake my head. He's been a lot more sassy lately and I only have Luke, Michael, and Aston to blame for that.

"M'lady." Calum said in a posh accident as he opened the car door for me.

"You're a dork." I laughed and got in the car with just a bit of a struggle.

"Can we get ice cream?" Noah asked as we headed home.

"Noah it's the middle of January all the ice cream places are closed." I said while he just pouted in the back seat.

"Dairy Queen?" Calum asked and looked at Noah threw the rear view mirror.

"Yes yes Dairy Queen!" Noah shouted which made me sigh.

"Find out what everyone else wants." Calum said and rested his hand on my thigh.

"Okay." I said and pulled out my phone to text everyone.