32

"Bren?" Calum said as he walked in my room later that night.

"Mhm?" I mumbled with my eyes still closed.

"I'm sorry for flipping out." He said softly while I felt a dip in the bed.

"It's okay." I mumbled and let out a yawn as I turned over to face him. I found his arm in the darkness and pulled him down next to me so we could just go to sleep.

  He softly kissed me which ended up jolting me awake like I had just been shocked with electricity. He hovered over me while I tangled my fingers in his hair and roughly kissed him. The need for him just intensified in a way I've never felt before. Whenever I was with him like this I couldn't control myself at all.

  He quickly ripped off my shirt and started kissing and sucking at my neck and chest. He made sure to leave hickeys on my chest, like he always did. Then he swiftly unclipped my bra and started attacking the entirety of my chest with his lips.

  My moans only encouraged him to suck even harder on my nipples or squeeze my breast harder. I ended up pulling his shirt off and over his head and flipped us over so I was on top of him. I kissed all over his neck and chest, making sure to leave a couple marks there as well.

  As I slowly kissed down his chest and stomach I slowly untied the string of his sweatpants. I could already feel his bulge in his pants as I slowly pulled his sweatpants off of him. While I went back to kissing his lips he put his hands on my hips and pulled down my shorts, leaving me in just my underwear.

  His fingers stuck themselves underneath the band on my underwear and occasionally gripped my hips as I grinded into him. By now there was a pool sitting in my underwear and I was finding it even harder to control myself.

  His fingers slowly came to my front and he rubbed over my opening through my underwear which made me gasp and buck my hips further into his fingers. He smirked against my lips as he felt how wet I was and continued to rub me through my underwear. When he finally had enough he slid his hand down my underwear and rubbed my bare clit with his fingers.

  He was taking his sweet time which always annoyed the shit out of me. Sometimes I just wanted him in me but he was such a tease.

  He slowly stuck a finger through my while I let out yet another moan into his mouth. When I felt him take his hand out of my underwear I got pretty pissed off. But then he ripped my underwear off of me and flipped us so he was hovering over me again. Once my back was flat on the mattress he spread my legs and stuck two fingers inside me without warning and quickly moved in and out of me.

  My moans filled the room as he stuck another finger in me and moved even faster. His lips quickly attached to my clit which only drove me crazier and completely pushed me over the edge. When I came into his hand he took his fingers out and licked them clean. He smirked a bit and muttered how good I tasted before kissing me hard and rough just like before.

  I reached for his boxers and swiftly pulled them down. I felt his size against my leg which made me want him even more. He reached over to my bedside table and looked to see if I had any condoms in there. When he found one he quickly tore open the package and rolled it on himself.

  His hands gripped my hips tightly as he lined himself up with me and roughly pushed his entire length into me. By now I was used to his size and I was used to it getting pretty rough. I liked it a lot and it only turned me on even more.

  As he thrusted into me I wrapped my legs around his waist to give him a better angle. He kept getting faster and went harder and harder into me which nearly made me pass out. I felt that familiar pit in my stomach as he pulled my legs up even further and kept going.

"Calum I'm gonna come." I moaned as I threw my head back in pleasure. He let out a moan and started going slower which only puzzled me. I sent him a confused look but his eyes were closed with pleasure.

  Within a few seconds he slammed into me harder than he ever has which made us both come undone right then and there. He pulled out and collapsed onto me as we tried to catch our breath. This was just another perfect example of why I didn't want him to leave. He was the best sex I've ever had and I'll never deny that.

"I'm so addicted to you." Calum he said as he placed his hands on the mattress next to my head.

"Me too." I said and looked him in the eyes.

"I know it's late, but I'm gonna need you to stay up a little longer. I'm not finished yet." He said and started kissing me again.