52

"What is it what is it?" Kendall asked excitedly and jumped around the room.

"Wait till everyone else gets here. Where's Noah?" I asked and looked around the apartment.

"In his room watching a movie." She said so I went down the hall to check on him.

"Hey bud." I said and peaked my head through the door.

"Hi." He mumbled and rubbed his eyes.

"You tired?" I asked and sat next to him on his bed.

"Yeah." He said groggily and tightened his grip on his blanket.

"Take a little nap, I'll wake you up for dinner." I said and gently rubbed his back.

"Did you find out?" He asked.

"I did yeah." I said with a small smile.

"What is it?" He asked and sat up a bit.

"It's a girl." I whispered so that Kendall wouldn't hear.

"Can you make it a boy?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows which made me laugh.

"No I can't, that's a bit out of my control." I said while I was laughing.

"Who am I gonna play with them?" He whined.

"She'll play with you. You also have Luke, Michael, Ashton, and you'll have Calum when he comes home." I said and brushed his hair out of his eyes.

"What's her name?" He asked and tilted his head to the side.

"I don't know yet, we still have to work on that." I said and laid him back down and tucked him in.

"Take a quick nap, I'll wake you up soon." I said and kissed his forehead before he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

"Why can't you just tell me? You're actually killing me here." Kendall groaned as I walked back into the living room.

"Because I don't want to say it a hundred times." I said and sat down on the couch. Not even ten seconds later the door bursted open and everyone was filing in the house spitting questions at me.

"Tell us woman!" Michael shouted.

"Shh Noah's sleeping." I said while they all sat down.

"Okay well tell us." Avery said eagerly.

"Okay okay you ready?" I asked and they all eagerly nodded their heads.

"It's a girl." I said which made them all shoot up from the couch and scream in excitement.

"It's a girl?" They all shouted, well mostly Avery, Zoe, and Kendall.

"It is yeah." I said and couldn't help but smile at them.

"She's gonna be so pretty." Zoe squealed.

"I can't wait to dress her up in cute little clothes and bows. Oh and do her makeup." Avery shouted.

"Guys Noah's sleeping be quiet. You guys are never allowed in my apartment when she's born, you'll keep her up all night." I said and forced them all to keep quiet.

"Where's she's going to stay? She can't fit in your room." Zoe asked.

"I don't know, I guess I'll have to find somewhere after she's born." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"Oh oh I have an idea." Kendall shouted after a few minutes.

"What?" I asked and let out a sigh.

"I'll move in with the boys, I can just stay in Michael's room. Then little baby Hood can steal my room." Kendall said which made the boy's head snap towards her.

"Umm... no." Luke stated.

"And why not? I'm always there anyway." She said and crossed her arms over her chest.

"There will be no girls living in our apartment. It's our man cave, you're not welcome." He said seriously.

"We're always there anyway what difference does it make?" Avery asked.

"Because then all of her stupid stuff will be everywhere and she'll yell at us even more than she already does." Ashton piped in.

"Well maybe if your apartment wasn't a disaster 100% of the time I wouldn't have to." She muttered.

"I think it's a great idea actually." Michael said and looked at Luke and Ashton.

"Of course you do, you get more sex out of this. We do not." Luke grumbled. Zoe then started whispering something in his ear which made his eyes widen a bit.

"Okay she can move in." He said which made us chuckle a bit.

"You traitor!" Ashton yelled and smacked him in the head.

"I'm not taking it back because then she'll take that back." Luke defended and pointed to Zoe.

"I hate you Zoe. I hate you all." He mumbled and scrunched his face up in anger.

"Well I guess that solves that problem." I said to break the silence.

"We need to go baby shopping soon. She'll be here before you know it." Avery said.

"We can go next weekend or something. She won't be here for like four more months." I said.

"These four months will be over before you know it. We need this girl to be stocked up on clothes." Kendall said and snapped her fingers.

"She'll be fine. We can start next weekend." I said and they just playfully rolled their eyes.

"Do you have any name ideas yet?" Zoe asked curiously.

"I have some but I'm not entirely sure yet. I'm gonna do some more research and talk to Calum before we tell anyone." I said and kicked my recliner up so I could get more comfortable.

"You better not keep it a secret or I might kill you." Kendall said and pointed a finger at me.

"It depends, we'll have to see."