49

"Hey guys!" I yelled as I walked through the door of my grandparents house.

"Brenna!" Noah yelled and ran towards me and smothered me in a hug.

"Hi bud." I said and picked him up and carried him to the living room where my grandparents were.

"How are you Brenna? Did you see Calum today?" My nana asked as I sat down on the couch next to their recliners.

"I'm good, and yeah I saw him today." I said while Noah played with the ends of my hair and sat in my lap.

"That's good how is he?" She asked and continued knitting like she often did.

"He's good. I actually have something to tell you guys." I said and leaned back against the couch cushions with Noah laying on me.

"Go ahead." My grandpa said and tore his eyes from the basketball game that was currently playing.

"I'm pregnant." I said and waited for their reaction.

"You are?" My nana practically shouted and dropped everything in her lap.

"Yeah I found out the other day." I said with a small smile.

"That's amazing honey. Did you tell Calum?" She asked excitedly.

"Yeah he was really excited about it." I said and felt Noah looking up at me with a confused look on his face.

"What's pregnant Brenna?" He asked and tilted his head in confusion.

"Me and Calum are having a baby." I said and laughed a little.

"A baby? When? How?" He asked in confusion.

"In nine months he or she or they will be here living with you and me." I said with a smile.

"Is Calum going to live with us too?" He asked.

"Maybe, I don't know yet." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"Can the baby sleep in Kendall's room? I don't want it sleeping with me." He said which made the three of us laugh.

"They'll sleep in my room with me." I said and moved his hair out of his face.

"Have you made a doctors appointment yet?" My grandpa asked as he looked back over at the tv.

"Yeah it's sometime next week so I'll have to either take Noah with me or bring him back here for a few hours." I said while Noah climbed off the couch and probably went to his room to play with his toys.

"Make sure you stay healthy and don't stress out too much. I want a healthy great grandchild." My nana said sternly and went back to knitting.

"I know I will. Kendall has already done research on what foods I need to stay eating and which ones I need to stop." I said which made her laugh.

"Shes a good one she is." She said while I nodded my head.

"I'm gonna go help him pack his stuff." I said and went down to Noah's room so he could pack all of his stuff up.

"We're gonna start packing." I said and brought in some empty boxes for us to fill with some of his stuff.

"We need to bring all of my toys and stuffed animals. They'll get too lonely here by themselves." He said and started throwing toys from his toy box in the large box I had brought in.

"They won't get lonely they have nana and papa." I said and started neatly distributing his clothes into a different box.

"They don't play with them." He said matter of factly.

"When your baby gets here it's not allowed to use my toys. It'll have to get its own toys." He said sternly which made me laugh.

"You might need to share bud." I laughed.

"I was here first." He said in that same stern tone.

"I know but sharing is caring. You're gonna be an uncle so you're gonna have to be nice and share." I said and bent down next to him.

"Uncle Noah doesn't share his toys." He said and went back to putting his toys in the box.

  After packing up most of his stuff we took what he wanted to bring to my house for the next couple days and we'd finish packing after my doctors appointment Tuesday morning. He was really excited to move in and eventually was excited about having someone to play with when the baby comes. Of course I didn't tell him that the baby wouldn't be able to play with him for a while. He was already sad that he'd probably have to share his toys so I didn't want to crush his dreams too much in one day.

  We headed back to my apartment to see everyone there which brightened up his mood. He kept shouting that he was going to be an uncle and ran around the place but he did sneak a brownie from the kitchen before we left my grandparents house.

  He forced us to watch Hercules since that was currently his favorite movie right now. He was currently laying across Michael and Ashton and occasionally kicked them or hit them just for his entertainment.

  Once the movie was over I put him to bed and actually ended up falling asleep myself.