On the poles-Finale pt 2

Deon POV

The room was silent, no one moved, made a sound, hell I don't even think Tootie blinked this whole hour we've been locked up in the safe house. Dad was breaking shit upstairs and Deisy was bawling her eyes out as Donnie paced back and forth in the living room shouting at pops.

"Why the fuck didn't you kill him in person dipshit!"

"I wasn't thinking at the time Donnie damn! Shut the fuck up already!! Christ you think I planned this shit out to every fucking single detail like you all expect me to do all the fucking time!?" Uh oh, dads accent was slipping, hopefully they don't start speaking another language or else I won't know what the fuck is going on.

"Kristopher don't walk away when I'm talking to you dick head Sean got kidnapped probably confused as hell on why the poles on the move again and all you thinking about right now is your pride but not your damn kids and baby momma?!"

A loud shatter could be heard from up stairs and Tootie had huddled closer to Deisy to try and calm her down. DJ was staring off into space on a bean bag swinging his legs back and forth with a blank expression.

"Of course I fucking care! Don't question me nigglet I'm the boss you just the employee so watch your fucking mouth!"

I pursed my lips as I hear footsteps coming down to the den. A code was punched in and in walked Ronnie eating some popcorn with a scratch on his face, but that didn't seem to bother him at all. He took a seat, turned on the TV to a kids channel and raised the volume before existing the room and locking it to head upstairs.

"J-J-Junior..." Deisy gripped my arm all snot nosed and shit that I involuntarily flinch away in disgust.

"Is momma gonna be ok?" She asked between sniffles and this not be best for me to answer but I shrugged and she damn neared hollered while crashing into me.

All that snot...

My fucking hoodie is ruined...

Dammit Dee Dee!

Tootie eventually pulls her off of me and I snatch my hoodie off in less than 10 seconds. Just grimacing at the big stain she left on that hoe. I just bought this bitch too and here she go being emotional n shit just fucking shit up. This why DJ don't like her crybaby ass-

"DEON c'mere" Dad shouted over the loud show at the doorway.

He looked livid and his knuckles was bloody so I guess him and Uncle Don fought, per usual, this bout the 10th time today that they got into a fist fight.

As soon as I was called DJ shot up like he wasn't just quiet for hours on end just to say "Can I come too?"

Dad looked at him before shaking his head no and snatching me out the room. He locked the door and led me up the back stairs of the safe house.

When we finally got to the living room it had everybody up in this bitch.

I'm talking Reggie, Xavier, Rico, and some other niggas I don't know but see a lot around here. They all was looking mighty entertained from the fight Donnie and dad got in, and by the looks of the living room, the room didn't enjoy it as much.

"Sit" dad said pulling out a chair in the most aggressive way possible.

"Tell me what THE FUCK happened earlier" I guess he tried to stay calm but it slipped up anyways.

"Aight so boom we messing with mom in y'all room and and out of no where we the door downstairs start thrashing so mom looked out the window and before we know it she rushing us into the closet" I take a deep breaths before continuing.

"So we chilling in this blocked off ass closet and we here gunshots? Someone falling? Whichever one it's kinda fuzzy since the stairs so far away from the main room but we could here footsteps approaching from how thin the walls were at the same time" I exhaled and everyone look so invested in what I have to say for the time being.

"Deisy start bitching-" I get popped by dad... I spoke too soon "Keep it PG or I'll throw you through this TV" he said that as a statement—I don't think he playing.

"Um...well Deisy starts whining about how cramped the closet was even tho she was trying to snuggle up on DJ who kept avoiding her like the plague, I'm talking straight up-"Boy if you don't get onto what I want to know that TV no longer finna be a joke" Dad cuts me off all irritated but I'm just retailing the story so don't rush me!

You wanna know what happened so I'm saying it form my point of view!

"Anyways their was a vent and Dj finally had enough of Deisy and pulled out his pocket knife to undo the screws to bounce. Now between me and Tootie he might say it was me but someone farted in that tiny room and I was itching to get out now" that was a lie I fasho did that shit.

"So we all leaving through the vent but before we get far Dj hopped out and smashes mom phone before hopping back in and leading the way, we find this like ladder thingy or whatever in the vent and another room so ion know what y'all doing but stop it before you give me ideas" I joke with an eye roll before looking at everyone unimpressed faces.

Tough crowd at I right...

"Anyways we end up at the top area of yall room after hearing things being broken and blah blah blah some dude could be heard cursing blah blah blah we see mom in the cut and Deisy almost gave up our position but Dj covered her mouth blah blah blah they take mom and we wait until they fully leave the room to jump out" I finish in one breathe and Ronnie start obnoxiously eating popcorn hella loud which results in Donnie snatching the shit away from him.

"Why didn't they just light this bitch up?" Reggie girl asks "Because they tryna send a message that they know he might respond too, plus the minute someone smell smoke you'd be surprised how fast these lil gremlins work to get out" Reggie responds biting the fuck out of his nail.

"Oh I heard someone say Pilar? Pines? Polar? Yeah polar like once or twice on why they needed us but that's about it" I add and dead starts running his hands through his hair all agitated before stroking out the room with Rico an Donnie tailing behind him.

"Lemme take you back down stairs" Ronnie said with a aggravated sigh but all I'm thinking about is who tf is polar?

Sean POV

It's fucking cold. Like deadass hella cold where I am. I'm lying on a all white bed, in a all white room, with some all white clothes.

Can't this shit get any worse?

Just then the door starts opening, well great I spoke to soon.

A girl waltz in with her hair tied up with a white ribbon and white business clothes...seriously what up with white? I feel like I'm going blind in this hoe.

"Unexpected but expected to finally meet you Ms.Ranes Polar will be here shortly he just has some errands to run before he comes and questions you but we're getting ahead of schedule" she says with this aloof ass voice that causes me to roll my eyes.

"I was ordered to have you eat so I'll be back shortly with your food and don't even think about trying to get out of your cuffs because we have cameras everywhere and guards outside so please do enjoy your stay" she says with a bow before exiting the room but she didn't get far.

She stopped mid walk out to turn and look at me with a smirk "...and welcome to the poles,"