Broken

I'm literally bawling right now because that right their just pushed me over the edge. Ray was trying to comfort me but I kept smacking his ass so he stopped trying after awhile.

"So...you and Pimp..."Ray started a conversation "We just close friends that's all we was"I said as I wiped the tears away that kept on coming down. "Man fuck that nigga he believed yo sister over you and here I'm thinking you was stubborn"Ray says "Not fucking helping try again nigga"I spat and he said "We should kill him Sean maybe that would make you feel better"Ray said and I pause for a second.

This really how people see me? A heartless killer that just kills on petty crimes? I stood up and so did Ray who was smiling showing his grill "Don't fucking talk to me I need a friend right now and you just saying that just brought me back to the reason why I don't like you now"I spat "Sean I-"No you listen to fucking me here you don't know what it's like to be me you had yo brother who cared for you and mother my parents didn't give a damn about me you have no right to just say you gon end me"I snapped.

I pulled my gun out and aimed it at his stomach "y'all wanted the bad guy well y'all gon get the fucking bad guy!"I yelled as I shot Ray in the stomach and he screeches in pain as I hear Breezy getting near I walk off leaving Ray yelping in pain and him begging for me to come back saying he sorry.

No more. No more fucking with these wack ass niggas in LA I gotta get out of here and start over.

As I walked back to the house I see the ambulance carrying out Tommy bitch ass and I smiled, at least I shot the right nigga 😂 I see Pimp walking towards me and he looked pissed as 12 was questioning him earlier.

He dragged me all the way into his car "P-"Not a fucking word"he cut me off as he sped down the road to his house and I groan seeing Sheila car there but she was in her car blowing up his phone. He gets out and pulls me with him opening, shutting, and locking his fucking door not even acknowledging Sheila.

He sits me down on the couch and we just look at each other. "Sean how'd did we end up like this"Pimp says while rubbing his temples "I don't know go ask yo lil girlfriend Sheila"I hissed and he inhaled then exhaled "We started off as close friends somehow you turned my girlfriend"Pimp says.

"Look your stubborn I get that I am too you hot headed so am I and we both know damn well we don't want the other person that caused this issue"Pimp says "what do you suggest then huh"I asked coldly "Maybe we could start over"he answers as he pulls out a blunt and lights it.

"Really?!"I said "I'm deadass!!"he yells as he inhales the smoke then exhaled it out "Fine"I said as I got up and left and went to the nearest house my legs could take me. Aka Brandon's house.

I don't talk about him much but he was the closest person I had at the school I'm at to a friend. I knocked on the door and he opened it with a face mask and a robe on and a durag "Sean it's 3 am what do you possibly want"he says sounding all proper and shit "just let me clear my mind for a minute Aight"I said and steps away form the door and allows me to walk in.

I lay on his bed and he lays next to me "wanna talk about it?"he asks "No"I respond "You sure?"he asks "Yes!No!I don't fucking know"I said as I started crying again and Brandon pulls me into a hug. "Oh you poor thing"he says.

That is how my night went you know just a bunch of depressing shit.

The next day at school me and Brandon walked and I see this red car pull beside me and roll down the window just to reveal Pimp with a smirk. "Hi how are you my names Kris but you can call me Pimp"he says stopping the car right next to me and Brandon and holds his hand out for me to shake it.

I laugh at how corny he is "Alright dumbass my names Sean Ranes I dress like a boy because my boyfriends in jail and he doesn't like others looking at me like you are right now"I say and he laughs while Brandon having a moment like deadass he crying and shit.

"I hope he's not a killer"he says and then Brandon dramatic ass gon say "OH MY GOD!! I'm not crying you are"he says while fanning his eyes. This dude needs an Oscar 😂

Pimp gets out of the car " missed you close friend "he says "missed you to Kris"I said and that's when Brandon started bawling behind us "Is he-"no he got a girl"I said knowing exactly what Pimp was about to say.

Sadly my life doesn't get a happy ending as you just saw that was basically a pinch of happiness because let's not forget Ray is still on the loose along with Sheila and with them as enemies you really don't need nobody else.

Sheila POV
I have had it up to here with my sister right here. I watch them have their little forgiveness chat with disgust Sean just don't know what kind of enemy she's made.

Raymond's POV
Sean is so fucking dead when I see her because her doing that last night just reminded me why I hated her in the first place. She is crazy uncaring bitch because whatever happens doesn't effect her. At first I didn't want to kill her but now I sure as hell do!!