What just happened

Crash! "Damn!" Ronnie yelled in pain as we jumped through the third story window. "Nigga stop acting like a bitch it was your fuck ass idea to climb that damn tree" I hissed while smacking him upside the head. Ronnie just childishly stuck his tongue out at me before getting up and dusting himself off.

"Ok so where we going now?" Ronnie asked Donnie.

"Left" Donnie responded and just like that we began walking through this Scooby-Doo ass mansion where everywhere looks the same, hell even some doors lead out to other rooms that lead outside. "Damn can you tell us more Donnie ain't shit working" I groaned in annoyance as Ronnie huffed "My fucking legs hurt" Ronnie grimaced as we took another turn.

Thud! We both stopped in our tracks and looked at this specifically red door with a golden handle on it suspiciously. "Why y'all stopped?" Donnie asked but we ignored him as the sound kept getting louder.

"So Sean you wanna go in first Ms. I'm untouchable?" Ronnie asked and I scoffed before saying "Does it look like a nigga who just got out of a wheelchair is capable of running as fast as I when yo bitch ass hesitate to shoot?" and then Ronnie glared at me like because he knew I was telling the truth.

"Fine then" Ronnie grumbled before heading towards the door and grabbing the knob "Aye AYE what y'all doing?!" Donnie asked again as Ronnie began to turn the knob before it stopped.

Rattle rattle! "The hoe locked" Ronnie said in annoyance "Ugh bro you so useless" I mumbled before pushing past him and shooting the lock, and just like that the door opened. "Well...Now it's open" Ronnie said "Mmhmm was that before or after you realized you could've just shot the lock?" I asked with false innocents and he pushed passed me to walk in the room.

Now then where was that noise coming from.

We looked around the front a lil before splitting up to check out the other three doors in this huge room. Thud! There's that noise again where is it coming from? Thud! Thud! Bang! Rattle! Door number three on my side never looked so secured.

So I just casually walked towards it before shooting the lock but it still didn't open "the fuck?" I said to myself as I looked up and saw a key pad. Man this dude Raymond is so annoying even though I'm the one breaking into his house but he was the one who took my kids so...

I turned and began looking around the room for a code or some shit before a bag of coke fell from the book shelf...well shit.

I grabbed it or whatever and sat it near the front door before going back to door three, grabbing a pen on the way there, and just cutting all the wires.

Now when that alarm went off that shit kinda made me jump but I shrugged it off eventually and opened the door of the room to reveal my poor beaten up son, Devonte, surrounded by fucking pictures and shit of me, hair, and all that extra creepy shit bro.

"What the fuck!" I said faster than I could think as Donnie came in immediately "She got the kids but couldn't find Devonte, we just took em now but Dj is in the house I repeat Dj is in the house" Donnie said twice like I don't understand English as I made my way towards my poor baby and ripped the tape off his mouth.

"Mommy it hurts" Devonte stated as he hugged me "I know baby". Is what I would've wanted to say but I'm not no soft as female so what I really said was "Mane suck that shit up you protected the little ones and that's that but I'm glad you alive tho Tootie" all he did was nod but continued to hug me as Ronnie cane in the room putting his gun off safety.

"Not to break up this lil moment but Sean we gotta go, I just saw like 30 vans pull up with a BMW and I'm already not fucking with that grenade launcher I saw one of them niggas grab so let's bounce, y'all can do that mushy shit at home!" Ronnie said sternly as Dj runs into the room almost if it was on time.

"I'm why the fuck-"I didn't want to sit at the house and do nothing after all war is starting right?" Dj smart ass gon ask us like we just didn't get finished talking about leaving.

"D-" before I can even finish my sentence a sudden explosion rocked the house and cane crashing through the room we was in. I covered Tootie while Ronnie dived head first to the other side of the room as Dj barely made it as well. A loud ringing sound is blaring in my ears but the distant words of Donnie brought me back to reality "S-Sean what's going on" he demanded as Devonte began to cough.

"Did them niggas just try and kill us with a damn grenade launcher?" I asked Ronnie who just nodded in disbelief "Ian even know niggas used grenade launchers" Ronnie stated "like where the fuck would you buy that at?" I asked. But Dj interrupted me and Ronnie's conversation by just running out the room as another hit cane towards us.

Oh this little shit wasn't gone tell nobody huh?!

"Aye Donnie we need some assistance right about now!!" I yelled as I picked up Devonte and me and Ronnie were running through the house barely passing the missiles that was coming at us. "Pimp on his way right now hang on" Donnie said before I heard struggling in the back "Aye aye—"Donnie? Donnie?" Fuck!

Ronnie looked down into the foyer but quickly turned back as we was getting shot at the moment he looked down and people was even moving towards the stairs. "Aye Don!" Ronnie tried but nothing but silence. Devonte clenched onto me as the guys neared "Fuck!" Ronnie groaned as we ran the other direction riding bullets, man they shot is ass.

It was so much going on in such little time and by the time Donnie got back on the mic all he said was "Rosa has Dee Dee"

The words that pissed me more off to the fact that one we out numbered and two this fucking crazy abusive bitch has my kid. And to make matters worse we getting chased down the hall with the people with the worst aim in the world while Ronnie and I are shooting back with the lil ammo we do have, Pimp and his gang just arrived and now they fighting to get in, Donnie sound like that bitch clocked him with a pistol, Dj still missing, Tootie is holding onto me for dear life because he can barely stand, and I have a fucking migraine.

This couldn't possibly get worst.

"Fuck is that Ray and Rosa?!" Ronnie shouted as we ducked behind a couch "What!" I looked up to see the bitch with my daughter and Ray walking up like this was there victory. Dee Dee is in tears at this point, her lil face is so red.

"What the fuck happened to a simple in and out plan!!" I shouted while covering Tooties ears.