The start of War

I woke up today feeling all kinds of pain I look around and I was at Brandon's house and Brandon standing over me looking disgusted.

"Get yo trifling ass up!!"he yelled as he snatched the covers off of me "Trifling? What did I do?"I asked "You and Pimp fucked like rabbits in my bed now I gotta disinfect my fucking sheets!!"Brandon says while throwing me a hoodie,basketball shorts, and some nike slides.

I hop out the bed got dressed in the bathroom and came downstairs to Pimp going through Brandons pantry. "This nigga don't got shit up in here"he says and Brandon came downstairs holding a taser "Step away from the food big bird"Brandon says and Pimp eased his way from the pantry.

"Come on now he ain't even eat"I said "look on the floor"Brandon says while glaring at Pimp. I look down and see 12 empty family size bags on the ground, the least he could do was pick it up.

"Fat ass"I laugh and Pimp throws and empty sprite bottle at my head "hey cut that out this my house" Brandon says as their was a knock on the door and he went to go get it. Immediately after he left Pimp went right back to the pantry and I just shake my head, like he gon beat yo ass because Brandon got them hands.

I heard something by the door over Pimps loud smacking and ran towards it just to see Raymond and shamar stuffing Brandon inside the trunk and speeding off. Great🙃

I run back inside and get loaded up just to come to find out that all the rest of my guns at Sheilas and my ammo. Fuck😡"What's going on?"Pimp asks as he throws a empty container of Pringle's in the nearest trash can.

"They got him"I said "who?"he asked "while you were being a fat ass by the pantry smacking like crazy my homeboy just got kidnapped"I snap "Branden?"he says "Brandon! His name is Brandon dumb ass!!"I yell in frustration.

"No need to yell...but he did offer me his pantry full of actual food so imma help you get em back"Pimp says "You do it for the foo-ok you do you I'll meet you down the bayou watch your back to Pimp"I said and he smacked his lips "mmcht you don't know how many times I heard that when I went to jail the first time"

We roll out and go our separate ways and I walk to Auntie and uncles house since I left some ammo there. I was about to knock when I noticed the door was slightly open already so I go in thinking nothing of it until I tripped on something that was on the floor and turned my head to see my dead Auntie.

Bitch I'm deceased, that scared the fuck out of me like for real for real then I turn my head the other way to see my dead uncle and I felt sick because he got it worse he was stabbed to death...15 times just how I did Tr-RAYMOND!!

I quickly get up from the dead bodies and called my clean up crew and then ran through the house that was in utter trash like nothing was left unbroken. I went to the place I hid my ammo and nothing was there, in fact they left a note.

Dearest Sean,
Apparently you thought I was kidding when I said I was going to take you out 1 by 1 well I got a surprise for you I did and don't worry about Sheila love she works for me so either you surrender and except your fate or you watch what you did so hard to create crumble to bits in your face.
Sincerely yours,Raymond

Fuck ass nigga🤬

I crumbled up the note and some pictures fell out of the envelope showing my dead baby cousins to other family members that don't even live in LA only person that knows where they are is Sheila and that bitch is a lost cause imma have to put a bullet between ha eyes.

Anyway, I run out the house while calling Pimp "What nigga?!"he yelled through the phone "Where you at?"I asked "Driving to the bayou why?"He asked "It's Ray and Sheila"I said "What you mean?"Pimp asked "I said it's Ray and-"CRASH!! It was a loud bang and the phone hung up.

The fuck was that?!

I Run to the next big thing...Reggie to see how he doing through all of this. I slid into his room and he was gone too "No" I said as I walked out the room then see Pimp being carried in by the ambulance unconscious "No!"I said as they try to bring his heart rate back up.

After that I stayed at the hospital trying to think of something while Pimp just got done with surgery and Ronnie & Donnie run in towards me. "What the fuck happen? He only been out for 26 hours and he already close to death"Donnie says while getting emotional "calm down Pimps a survivor he'll be alright but what I really wanna know is why Airi,little red, Hakeem, and Lorenzo went missing?"Ronnie asks.

"I don't know because I came to see Reggie and he was gone too and they kidnapped Brandon..."I started "Woah woah Brandon? Brandon who?"Donnie asks "Brandon Bravo?Why ?"I asked "Breezys bitch?!"Ronnie and Donnie both said.

"What you mean Breezys bitch my nigga Brandon straight" I said " Mmhmm that's what we thought about breezy too but that was back when he wasn't so god damn scary"Ronnie says.

"Anyway continue"Donnie says "Right, Somebody might be after my head" I stated and they shook their heads in disbelief.

"See this is why I don't street fight"Donnie says and I smack the back of his head "Man shut yo dumbass u-"Family if Kris Wallis?"the doctor asks and we walk towards him. "Are you all sure your his family"he asks "nigga that's my cousin fuck you talking bout let us see him"Donnie snaps at the doctor "chill nigga he only doing his job"Ronnie says "I'm just saying mane he the only family I got left and we talking about life or death right now so is he alive or dead"Donnie says.

"He's stable even in the horrible condition he is in he is very very very lucky to survive"The doctor says with a smile and we all sigh in relief "can we see him?"I asked "yes right this way miss Ranes he's been requesting for you and his cousin"The doctor says "Sed and this fool tryna act-"Donnie shut up!!"Me and Ronnie yell as we began walking towards his room.

When we got in we see him looking at the door then smile "Imma survivor in this hoe"he laughs but immediately stops after he starts coughing. "I was gonna make you double dead if you weren't"I said and he rolled his eyes "Which one of those useless motherfuckers ran into yo shit because I'm heated"Donnie starts.

"One of Ray goons girlfriend you know the one you shot and killed Sean"he says and all eyes on me "Wait Tommy's dead!!"I said excited "Yeah he died just yesterday but um..."Pimp says while looking around us.

Oh shit😅

"Where's my son?"Pimp asks and we all look off "Hey baby I think it's nap time"I said "What's wrong you never call me baby, Daddy yes but not baby what the fuck is wrong with my kid?"Pimp asks and me and Ronnie look at Donnie who is about to explode.

He can't keep shit from Pimp since that's his only family "REGGIE GOT KIDNAPPED BECAUSE SEAN ANGERED HER SISTER AND TRAYS BROTHER!!"he yells and Pimps facial expression changed "WHAT!!"he says trying to get out of the bed but we try and hold him down.

"Fuck off me I need to save him"Pimp says since he can't really yell loud "It's under control and plus your in no condition to be getting into anything"I said and he shakes his head "you better get my son back back or that's all yo ass and you to Donnie"says Pimp who lays back down.

"We will ok by worry"I said as we left the room and called up some people to come watch his room while were gone. Because I have a feeling that this is one way, that many of us know, to well to declare war.