Killing Airi pt 2

So I feel like shit.

Paranoid in this damn hospital after hearing what Liza said to me. The kids went home and it's dark as a mother fucka right now. It's obvious that she was talking about Airi because Rosa for sure is dead, her fucking eye and part of her brain is gone, while Tootie is forever traumatized but he was going to see something like that sooner or later.

Deon keeps gassing Dj up, just helping his already elated ego.

Seriously the two act so much like Pimp and Antonio that it's obvious that they're related.

Parker however, Antonio's actual son, is still in hiding or whatever with the grandma's old lady crew, but when shit clears up he'll come out again I guess.

Whoosh! "What the fuck was that?!" My head snapped up as the words already left my mouth. Clink Clink! I inched out the bed, grabbing a hold of that gun that Liza gave me, wincing in that subtle pain from my wounds.

Good thing they had me high than a bitch in this hoe or I would hit the floor by now.

The noise seemed to be coming from down the hallway...

Now I stood at the door in silence before turning around and going back to the bed "Fuck that if I get killed they gon come in this room because that's how all the dumb noisy mother fuckas die" I mumbled to my self while easing back on the bed but still had a hold on that gun in my good hand.

The noise got closer and could swear I can hear the faintest sound of someone tripping and cursing... Is that... Is that Randall?

Oh hell nah this nigga trying to take me out! I got something for his ass because I can tell that he ain't alone.

"Come on we gotta get the job done Randall" and there is Airi.

"Man If your boss wasn't suing me right now and if this wasn't the only option then I swear to you you'd all be hearing from my lawyers!!" He shouted and it echoed off the walls and the sound of him getting smacked followed after.

Oh I'm finna enjoy this shit.

I know they did not just send two amateurs against me. This finna be hilarious, I'm bout rock they shit while on meds.

Eventually they made it too my room and before the door got open I smirked and said "Welcome Airi and Randall" the sound of Randall cursing made the door fly open.

Before either one could shoot I shot Randall dead center in the head and a little more just to get the satisfaction that he is finally dead. I knew he was bitch made but this all too much, he a grown ass man still trying to come at me.

Airi was about to do the same but a gun touched the back of her dome and she paused on that trigger. "You sneaky little bitch" Pimp hissed as he lifted said hand up and started pistol whipping her.

Her screams echoed throughout the building and now I'm just wondering where the fuck are the doctors at?

The people across the hall or whatever were too scared to leave their rooms and I kinda felt bad because Pimp was dead ass finna beat her to death. I'm guessing Liza went to him first huh.

Her screams soon died down and blood started to pool around her. His veins were popping out and he looked livid as Donnie tried to pry him away. "Fuck off me Donnie if you value your life" his voice was calm even though his body language and face said a different message.

Shit only got worse from there.

I knew the nigga was crazy but clearly I underestimated his anger issues, while Airi was surprisingly still breathing and coughing up blood just trying to find the words or a way to scream, Pimp motioned towards Donnie and Donnie hesitated before handing him gasoline.

Is he...I know he not finna just...

Airi's choked out sobs came silently echoed throughout the room as Pimp wrapped her in a trash bag covered in gasoline.

He dragged her to the window and before he dropped her he lit her ass on fire.

The sound of screams could be heard before this nasty ass smack to the ground, but oh no he wasn't finna stop there.

"Angelo, make sure that bitch is dead" then be hung up and turned to me with a nonchalant face.

"Can you stand?" He asked "Nah. Cause see when you get shot in the stomach and twice in your leg and arm than you fine" I said sarcastically and Pimp rolled his eyes.

Then I spoke again as he walked towards me "I'm in fucking pain Kris and I definitely don't want no more children when I get better!" I snapped and all of a sudden I hear "pfft" as if I was joking or some shit.

I narrowed my eyes at Donnie who was biting back a laugh "yeah that's for sure gonna happen" was all Donnie said before they helped me up and took me out the room.

"This ain't it yet, we have one more person to kill before it's finally done" Pimp stated and me and Donnie groaned.

Can't we just have a normal fucking day?! Tootie is traumatized along with Deisy and Deon acting to much like DJ for my liking. I just need one day to fucking relax is that too much to ask?

And by relax I mean punching the shit outta somebody in a abandoned gym where the illegal fights happen at in the downtown area.

"Oh shut the fuck up and drive! I'm assuming that you have a doctor waiting on me at home" I hissed as they sat me in the back seat and Pimp scoffed looking at Donnie.

"You heard the lady, drive nigga" he joked as Donnie closed the car door and began starting the car up as we rode all the way home peacefully just for tonight.

Because I guess we all know tomorrow was finna be a busy day...