Plan in motion

"Aye Sean?" Pimp asked from the garage "what!" I hissed while walking towards him. It was almost midnight and this nigga been asking me to do random shit for the past 8 hours. "Remember him?" Pimp said while carrying that lil ass black cat with a smirk and I shook my head.

"You are not about to bring that cat in this damn house knowing damn well how Reggie feel about cats ever since..." I started as Pimp raised a brow. "Raven? Yeah well I wanted to mess with the Reggie since him and ole girl breaking shit upstairs" Pimp shrugs while carrying the cat inside.

Reggie about to lose his shit..

We didn't even make it in the door good before Reggie put his gun off of safety and aimed it at the cat. "What is Raven doing here!" Reggie whined and Pimp rolled his eyes "is everybody here?" He asked and Reggie nodded but not unlocking eyes with the black cat in Pimps hand that looked like it was itching to get a scratch into him.

In other words... it was fucking hilarious and sad at the same time.

When we walked in it looked like a damn assembly, that's how many people showed up. "Wow you must be loved" I said sarcastically and he rolled his eyes while Donnie was going over the plan again.

Ronnie was in the corner of the room contemplating his life's choices and why he even became close to me.

"Now I'm not going in because I'm still injured but you will all wait for my signal and bit- I mean Crystal is going to be the first one to go in and when she disappears into the house is when you all move in and kill the officers out side I'm talking no one left alive AiGht?!" He shouted and they all nodded.

"Good...Ronnie!" He yelled and Ronnie jumped out of his lil trance like session to look at everyone. "Can't we just send Sean alone? The nigga hate me he hospitalized me!" Ronnie defended and then Pimp and Donnie started sniffing the air.

"Y'all smell that?"Donnie said while sniffing extra hard "Oh lord" Reggie said while still looking at the cat. "Pimp you?" Donnie asked and Pimp shook his head "Yeah I do Donnie I thought I was the only one man" Pimp says and by now everyone is bewildered.

"What somebody farted or was it Crystals 50 cent weave?" Romeo asked "Watch it!" Crystal hissed "You right....25 cent" Romeo added with an smirk.

"Nah it's kinda you know smells like" Donnie sniffed the air more before saying "Smells like a bitch" and we were all taken aback. Why? Because it's Donnie he's the nice one.

"I don't tolerate bitches in my life what about you Donnie tell our good friend Ronnie what we do to bitches here" Pimp says as Ronnie walked dangerously slow towards Ronnie and pulled a blade "We kill em cousin because they Can most likely become snitches" and y'all the size of that that... motha fuckin machete was huge.

"I ain't no bitch I'm just saying, my lil sister bringing my niece here soon and I'm trying to make sure she still has an uncle" he scowled while glaring at the blade. "But you knew that before or after joining a gang specifically one of the largest ones in the fucking US Ronnie" Pimp said bitterly and Ronnie rolled his eyes.

"Aight fuck it! Sean remember what I said, don't fuck this up" Ronnie hissed in my direction.

"Great everyone's on bored now let's go before he try's to make another bargain" Granny said before walking out with Dj trailing behind her.

-

Me and Ray were walking and talking like we would normally do in front of Ray who just so happens to be sitting in the park discussing business with 6 men behind him. Always prepared I see...

He glanced over and saw us and made his way over with 3 of the 6 while the other 3 watched the negotiator. "Sean....and Ronnie" he spat with the utmost hate for Ronnie that even I got offended and sometimes I can't stand this nigga too.

"Only close friends call me Ronnie but to you my name is Ro-"Anyways why are you here" I asked while hitting Ronnies back. When Ronnie's phone went off that meant that Crystal got in so this should be a real easy in and out if someone doesn't fuck it up and I hope no one does.

Crystals POV

All I gotta do is find the kids whistle and then me and Reggie can tell pimp that I'm pregnant and that we are engaged. Easy win win if I play my cards right.

"Hey you!" A woman voice yelled from behind me and I groaned "what-"Who are you?" The woman spoke while itching closer to me while playing with a switchblade. "Oh...um..." think crystal think!

"Say that you are a maid that Ray hired on short notice and your touring the house" Donnie said in my earpiece "Um I'm new sorry but I was hired on such short notice to clean the place and I was just waiting for someone to give me the tour to show me what to clean but Ray changed his plans and said that he'd get someone else to do it" I said quickly.

No one is dumb enough to believe something like that.

"Well why didn't you say so! Come with me I'll show you around, lord knows we need a maid and I've been begging that inconsistent pig Ray for months to get one, by the way my names Rosa" she said in one breath with a noticeable accent here and there.

"Fuck" I hear Donnie say in the earpiece "Remain calm and don't do anything out of the ordinary, help is on its way" Donnie reassured as I walked down the long hall with our enemy.