Welcome to LA

Airi was fucking livid.

What the fuck she thought was going to happen? And even if she told Ray about our little "talk" it's a 99% chance they won't even make it in the house where her son is being held at.

Liza has real killers working from head to toe of the mansion and that's not even the inside.

Airi got out of my car and slammed the door like she paying for car insurance and if I was petty I would've told them to start the torture right now, but I have to remind myself that this is a 10 year old?

I got a call from someone who I thought was fucking kidnapped but I answered nonetheless.

"Speak" I stated as I drove down the highway "Sean we have a problem" Dj said with a huff. "You know when your grandma said they took the kids I thought your ass was with them!"I snapped.

I really hate this nigga even though he like don't get me wrong for a 13 year old he active but like he mad annoying. "Derrell what the fuck do you want and why are you the only one that's safe?" I questioned and I heard a huff on the phone.

"Because I wasn't at the house, my mom was trying to get Parker from crazy lady and I just so happened to be eavesdropping while she was on the phone with the lawyer" he explained. "Wait...so your fucking telling me that not only were my kids snatched but you all knew where Rosa was?" I asked clenching the wheel.

"I ain't say all that but..."he gets quiet "My dad definitely knew"he said blankly.

"Ah yes the corrupt politician that is running for mayor or was it governor? Or maybe it's president but for all I say do go on"I sarcastically stated.

"My sisters did a little of snooping around dads office and found some things that they are going to send to you right about...now" just as he said it I got a message. I flicked through them to see countless pictures of Deon, Deisy, and Devonte not to mention Reggie, me, Pimp, Romeo, Micheal, Hakeem, everybody I was cool with actually.

"What the fuck!"I barked as I saw background information about everyone and a detailed plan on a chalk board.

"It's fucked up I know, but I think that since your this oh so great person that you could put 2 and 2 together to realize that everything was planned out before we even thought about killing Rosa and the whole thing about my late uncle trying to take Tootie" he smartly added as I scrolled through all of the pictures.

"What else did they find?"I asked and then I heard his grandmas voice "Well I'm glad you asked because we also found recordings of our phone calls typed up and even copied versions of our text messages and places where we would meet up and talk in Florida" she added.

"So basically they were watching us" I said with a groan "Not us Sean but specifically Pimp and you"she said and I could practically hear the annoyance in her voice.

"It's quite obvious that they have been following you 2 around before you even came to Florida and him, Raymond, and Rosa all came to an agreement to be rid of you because Dj's dad is a racists, Rosa just doesn't like you, and Raymond fucking hates Pimps guts because you chose him over him like grow the fuck up..."she started off in English but then she started ranting in Italian and that's when Dj grabbed the phone.

"Meet us at the airport Sean" Dj said and cut the line before I can even ask which airport.

This was seriously finna be a pain in the ass!

I went to every fucking airport that I saw until I seen the fucking blonde haired and blue eyed idiot and his chocolate brown hair and ebony eyed grandma walking to my car.

"What took you so long" Dj pouted and I bit back the anger that I was feeling of all that wasted gas. You never gave me a specific location you just said airport and maybe if you were a little more specific then this would've never happened in the first place huh Dj?!

"So..."Dj started as I began to drive home for the second time today. "What is it?"I asked trying to sound as calm as possible because I know some dumb shit finna come out of this fuckers mouth.

" Are you aware that their is fucking Black rape van following you around for the past 30 minutes or is it just me?"he questioned "WHAT!"I looked at my rear view mirror and saw as big as day a black van with Ray goons inside just following me and ready for me to make a move.

Great!

"Is your seatbelt buckled up?"I asked while looking at the two "Do I look like I'm fucking 3 to you? I'm 60 fucking 4 years old Sean!" She snapped and I rolled my eyes and Dj just now put his seat belt on before I hit that accelerator so hard and we went flying down the freeway.

"Slow dow-"Don't worry I used to do totally legal car racing when I was 16 your gonna be fine I know how to drive at this speed" I stated and just as I said that I ran somebody over.

"I- ok but listen it's been a couple years so don't come for me they shouldn't even be walking in the street in the first place!" I defended as they both shake their heads at me "The light was red Sean-"You wanna drive because by all means do! Y'all are in my territory now so if you wanna go we can go!"I snapped and Dj rolled his eyes.

"Roll your eyes one more time bet I won't come back there!" I yelled as I turned the corner.

Thats when bullets starting flying towards the car we were in. Oh so they were waiting for me to get home in order to do something great.

"Sean-"I know I know" I cut grandma off while pulling my gun out and started spraying out the window while grandma someone grabbed the wheel.

When I got back in my seat and got hold of the wheel Dj got say "This bitch think she Jason Bourne and cant be killed"

"Don't start..."I breathed out as I heard police sirens behind the truck. Oh so now they want to show up but a fucking drive by don't get no love at all huh!

"Welcome to LA!" I yelled as I put the car to a complete stop and jumped out and hit the dash  with the other two trailing behind me.

Shit it ain't my car no way I stole Ronnie's keys anyway.