Freedom?-Finale pt 5

It felt like I've been here for an eternity, Romeo is running his damn mouth a mile a minute while eating that food like it was sent from the heavens. I keep telling his dumb Florida ass that you don't eat shit here but he just don't listen, hard headed asf per usual.

But I do have to ask him something...

"The fuck the Coax's doing with polar? And why not just take one of them trifling ass niggas instead of you?" He stopped mid bite and looked and me then shrugged.

"As if I ducking know I just know my man told me don't say shit and that's was it like no discussion and then boom I'm here looking at your baby D looking ass" he sneered at me and if I wasn't so skeptical I would've swung on him.

"As for why they ain't take a actual coax, I really don't know but I heard from that Charmaine bitch that they real target was DJ but you already know how slippery that lil mf is" he continued while gulping down a big ass bottle of water.

"Dj still here tho why not get the valuable one" I said after giving him a sweep. Romeo flicked me off but nonetheless continued.

"Because DJ was with Deon and wherever Deon is Dj gon be at, so my thinking is they might be tryna draw him out just to get everyone they don't fucking like here for some brawl or some shit, idk how you LA niggas get down so it's up here with me" Romeo said as he put his fork down on his empty plate, now facing me with a serious glint in his eyes.

"Though there is one thing I can warn you about tho..." he starts and I raise my brow when he motioned me closer with his hand. I was curious...a lil bit but moved my head to here what this useless mf had to say.

_____________________________________

Deon POV

Dads upstairs going crazy or whatever after that lil conflict of interest me and Tootie had.

Other than that we had a plan to get mom back, we tweaked it a bit of course to accommodate for the lil shit.

"Alright so does everyone understand what we gon do?" Dj asks and this bitch Deisy gon act like she don't know like he ain't explain it 5 times already.

"Tootie is gonna go upstairs and distract the adults while me and Junior are gonna sneak outside as you steal the keys Deisy as part one, we'll then make it to this address that my grandma sent me as part two without raising any sort of suspicion are we clear on that Junior?" He said in an accusatory manner like I'm the one picking the car or putting Christmas lights all around the hoe like we gon be saying 'We're right here! Kill us!' On the fucking back.

"On my momma you better stop acting like I'm slow or it's gon be me and you and Tootie bc I'm not satisfied with that last ass whopping I gave him." I said with a evil smile and Tootie smacked his lips while DJ rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, part three Deon you gon have to grow some mothafucking balls and go to the front door, they not killing nobody until your father get involved, at best they just gon put you in a room" I nod before Dj turned to Tootie and Deisy.

"Deisy your gonna stay in the car with Tootie and share your location with your father while me and Deon are inside, whatever y'all do don't exit the car until I tell y'all otherwise. We don't know what they got, how many people, and if something is already fucking happening in there" Dj continues and Tootie slowly nods his head but knowing him his bitch ass wanna say something stupid.

"Why do I always have to wait in the car with Deisy? Hmm? Why can't it be Deon? Mf don't do shit but get caught and talk shit he can't even contribute to the rescue mission with him just going into a cell" Tootie says with a grimace, just salty asf for no reason like he hate to see me succeed.

"Because if shit pops off who would I be most inclined to come back for if shit hits the fan Tootie? Come on tell me since you bitching over something I went over 5 times already" Dj barks making Tootie feel like a real bitch rn but that ain't my business. Me and Deisy looking back and forth to see if Tootie gon keep that same energy. Man's hasn't been the same since he saw DJ kill Rosa.

"Nah it's just that I keep getting put in the back seat when she my momma too yknow" Tootie states and that makes Deisy frown. "So your saying I'm a burden to be with?" She says and at the same time Tootie and DJ say 'no' I say 'yes' wholeheartedly. The bitch cry too much to do anything with her whether it's pranks, breaking shit, covering shit up, sneaking on the PlayStation after being grounded, she's just a goodie too shoes who'd snitch on us the minute they fake a momma.

Dj and Tootie side eyed me like I don't know what I've done because Deisy eyes swell up and alligator tears start falling as she run upstairs yelling "DAD" like the lil snitch she is.

"Anyways you not the best friend Tootie, I am, you have Parker and you need to get on with the fact my nigga Dj better than that lame ass nigga" I joked and Dj slapped me on the back of my head talm bout some "don't talk about my cousin like that" as if he don't do the same shit when Parker piss him off.

As we continue discussing the ends and outs of the plan we finally come to a compromise throughout Tooties delusion that he'll ever do anything regarding a weapon because he's scary asf, and began making our way upstairs only to be stopped by dad and the others because that lil snitch told them our entire plan.

Ain't that some shit....

_____________________________________

Sean POV

It was around night time when Charmaine came in my room looking bitter per usual but not with a tray of food. She did whatever she had to do real quick before pushing me out the bed and telling me to go and that "your not needed here anymore" which confused the actual fuck out of me.

Romeo was still in bed but the mothafucka was sleep and clueless to what exactly was happening and I'm not gonna lie, so was I.

But she walked me out and what not to the front then closed and locked the door, leaving me outside and confused as to what the fuck was happening.

I see Pimp walking up to the drive way and I'm hella confused as to what the fuck is going on but all I know is he handed me to Donnie and Donnie handed me to Ronnie who took me to the car where I was jumped on by Tootie and Deisy in the back seat.

And as they began to drive and my brain caught up to what was going on I asked "Where Junior?" And all of a sudden the whole car silent and don't nobody know English.

"Ronnie-"He with Pimp....he'll be alright he wanna be a man..." was his response and when I tell you the minute we got to the stop light I strangled the driver to tell him to turn around.