Killing Airi pt 1

(YURRRRTTT!!!!! Aye, before we get into this chapter just finna let y'all know I got a sequel and other stories in the same lane on the way for this one. But without further a do let's get into it)

Sweat trickled down my face in rapid speeds as I began to hyperventilate.

Is it just me or are the walls closing in on me? The sound caught in my throat as the bodily spasms began to take place.

I was looking every which way in this hoe as the sounds of innocence screams and panic fill the air around me. Was I conscious? I couldn't move.... I used the little strength I had to see Pimp trying to get to me while Ronnie was holding onto a wound.

This shit always seems to happen to me when I least expect it, I'm just glad the kids are safe.

I could feel my pulse calling a quits on me as Pimp was above me smacking my face while yelling something inaudible "S....n! S......EN! S....EAN! BABY!" He yelled over and over again while checking my pulse every couple minutes as Donnie came around and they hurriedly carried me away.

I felt like I was flying as my eyes began to droop only to earn a smack from Pimp who was on the verge of cussing up a storm right now.

Bullets are flying and mommas are crying it's not the first that it was a war going on in this neighborhood. I mean come on we live in a gang influenced area so this is normal.

But by now I was probably shot but not killed in action, in fact holding onto dear life as I was rushed into the hospital. Pimp was gone after arguing with the doctors to get me a room now and Donnie kept on sighing while watching my monitor as every breath I took caused me to cough.

A whole half of LA was engaged in a war that I didn't even know I started.

I stared off into space when I finally woke up to see the news "It is a complete massacre going on outside where we are getting the sky view from, this local neighborhood has been a victim of gang violence more so a war now so things aren't looking to hot right now as the chaos begins to spread across Los Angeles" she begins as shots could be heard from below while the camera man zoomed in to take the opportunity.

"We are in the eye of the chaos right now who civilians believe to have been New York king pin Lucian brown who has caused all this damage with video footage before it took off but back to you Karen with the weather" she finishes as I cringe at his name.

What a punk ass bitch he was!

Before

We were on our way to Airi's house to have a lil "chat" with her about our current situation.

When we arrived I noticed Pimp was waiting on us impatiently while glaring at me and Ronnie while we made our way around the car. "Let's get this shit over with" he growled in frustration while pulling out a pistol before handing us two something as well.

Pimp was preparing for something by the look in his eyes. He often spaced out and the only time I remembered seeing him like this was when one of his good ole pals from NY said that he wanted to kill me and Pimp cut ties with him after hearing it.

"Come on let's go" he nonchalantly said while walking into the house as if we weren't about to kill someone. But Airi was getting out of control and was a issue that needed to be solved before she gains power and tries to run me out of my turf.

My turf.

Yeah that's right. The only thing that mattered to me and why I really came back. I didn't come back to help those people I just came back to get back what belongs to me. It just so happens that my kids got involved and things started getting out there was why I cared, but to be honest how would Ray find that kind of dirt on me or even know where I was in the first place.