Issa wake up call

Ok big facts I haven't even been at this damn house for a solid hour and Parker bad ass keep bombarding me with pointless ass questions. "How long are you staying ma?"Parker asked and I swear I felt eyes staring daggers into my back.

"One I ain't ya momma and two don't you have homework or something" I snapped and he giggled...did this motha fucka just laugh at me. "Your funny mom!!"he chirped as he ran towards the kitchen. Out if know where I hear a loud scoff and I turn my head to see Rosa standing at the door frame with her arms crossed.

"You fucking bitch..."she started while walking towards me. "You think you can come in my home and take over like the home wrecker you are?!"she shouted and I just blankly looked at her.

"Ok bitch and? Also I never slept with your husband"I said while getting up but see the bitch gon pull my ass back down and put a gun to my head "See you know who he is sleeping with so cough it up and I won't blow your brains out!"she shouted and I rolled my eyes for like the hundredth time " You ain't gon shoot shit"I laughed because bitches think they scare me.

Until she aimed that gun at my leg and shot it and y'all lemme tell you that shit hurted but I ain't gon scream because I'm not no lil bitch but I held the fuck out my leg. "Shit..."I mumbled and she smirked "let that be the first warning because this is not LA where you run things! This is my town!!"she snapped before walking away.

And as soon as she left Antonio walked in and he called some medic because well...I just got shot nigga!

When the medic came he did his thang then bounced. I glared at Antonio "Mind telling me why she's talking about that night you fucked the supposedly dead Roberta G?!"I exclaimed and his face dropped "how did you-"I may have dropped out of highschool but nigga I ain't slow"I stated and he cringed.

"How is she alive?"I asked and the room went silent until Antonio sighed "The person Rosa killed was a...it was a dead person already and she managed to find her look alike"he said "so your telling me that Roberta knew?"I asked not buying it and nodded slowly while biting his lip ,which indicated he was lying.

"Why are you lying ?"I asked and he stiffened then stood up and changed his facial expression blank. "Drop it will you"he warned "No because I wanna know why I'm being targeted!!"I semi-yelled and he glared at me then said "Drop. It."before walking out the room.

And the family secrets just get deeper and deeper doesn't it. Not only if he lying to crazy homicidal bitch but also his son which should be his number one priority, to think all they death threats and beatings Parker took just to get away and start all over again and the bitch ain't even his fucking mom!!

That has me all the way fucked up!!

I limped our the living room and went straight towards the room I was staying in and laid down on the bed...just thinking you know? Like what am I missing inside of this puzzle?

Parker's POV

When I was coming back to mess with Devonte's mom, I see my dad leaving the house and Sean was in her assigned room. I immediately thought 'shit' because my mother was roaming around the house and she still get a couple of licks in when she's bored and dad wasn't around.

I was jumped out of my thoughts when there was a bang on the window beside me and I looked to see my cousin Derrell Junior , but we just call him Dj for short.

I let him in the house because with him I'm invincible considering my mom is scared of his parents, especially his mother aka my dad's sister. "Why are you here Dj?" I asked and he slouched down while we walked "I needed some fresh air from all of the proper big words that I speak to my parents"he sighs and I laughed "They still think your innocent?!"I joked and he rolled his eyes.

"Yes and I would like to keep it that way"he groans as we sat in the living room "so...how's living with crazy"he asks so nonchalantly "Horrible! I got 3 new bruises and my dad keeps leaving! Just giving her plenty of opportunities!!" I shouted and he laughs "Part of the reason is your damn mouth"he jokes "my offer is still on the table dude"Dj said being serious and I scrunched my face up.

See Dj and I grandma has been taking him to training camps and shit so he could take over the family business which I find it as bullshit since I'm older by 2 years and 3months along with 4 hours and 5 minutes. But he goes to training camp or whatever and that's where he met junior aka Deon and they are like partners in crime with all their stunts and pranks.

Anyway the offer is that Dj and his older sisters, Dahlia and Daisy, would kill my moth-Rosa on her upcoming birthday in 5 days which is really reckless since he has to go to a wedding arrangement meeting the following week.

Not gonna lie it was tempting but I still refused "Oh come on don't be such a pussy!!"Dj groaned and a shoe hit his head. We both look to see Sean standing at the doorway limping towards us and I grinned at Dj "Part of the reason is your dang mouth" I mocked. "Who's being a lil baby"Sean asks and Dj pointed to me while holding his head where the shoe hit.

"Parker doesn't want to kill rosa because he feels like he's Entitled to respect this devious women and I honestly want to help and If i can't convince him then this whole conversation is tacenda!!"Dj muttered and me and Sean looked at him.

"Oh sorry...this is how I talk to my parents but with bigger words...give me a minute because I think momma Sean broke my hippocampus"he rubbed his head before shaking it then started again "please convince Parker to just kill his mom and stop being a lil bit- I mean baby"Dj spoke carefully.

"I can agree to that"Sean said without hesitation "oh come on!!"I shouted "see a lil bi-baby"Dj grumbled.

"You know what I can't take this kind of assault right now! Enjoy your stay Dj!!"I yelled while running to my room.

Back to Sean's POV
"Dj what the hell do you know about killing people?"I asked concerned because Dj kinda hot headed "DONT worry about that, but are you in are not?"he asked and I thought to myself ' I will not encourage this kind of behavior' but then again she did cross me and shoot my leg...

I sighed loudly "what do I have to do and it better not be stupid" I responded "trust me my sisters have this on lock lemme message them right now"Dj said running off and i sighed again.

What did I just get myself into?