Airi's obstacle

2 weeks, that's all and enough time for me to push Raymond back and off my turf while being in a wheelchair and not lifting a single finger.

"Dammit Sean what's next?" Big red asks while stuffing his face with my motha fuckin crawfish that Reggie got me as an apology for acting out. I threw a slide at his head while snatching my shit back roughly "We make our next move silently but deadly" I answered while texting Airi.

"Aight so I'll ask again what we doing?" Big red asks and I roll my eyes "You and the Reds are going to be the distraction because this is only phase one even though I'm gaining my turf back" I stated.

He looked taken aback before saying some dumbass shit.

"Wow didn't know you knew how to think instead of being trigger happy G" he laughed and i threw another slide at his head. With a scoff I said "He's not going to just easily give up half or even all of Ronnie's trap area so might as well think hard" that caused him to look at me funny.

"I never understood why you, Pimp, Donnie, Ronnie, and Red loved that trap so much like their isn't any place else in the city to take" Big red chimes in "When you rank up that will become your business but as of now mind it"I spat and he put his hands up in defeat before walking out to get something to drink.

Then all of a sudden Airi called me in a panic, she was talking so fast that a bitch could barely understand a word coming out her mouth. "Airi slow down damnit!"I semi-yelled and she started crying like the emotional bitch that she is.

"I'm pregnant..."she whispered "Con...gratulation?"I said back because by the sound of her voice she wasn't so happy about it "Is it not Reds or..."I trailed off and she started crying again. Now I know damn well she knows that I'm not good at comforting people, hell I couldn't even stop my own kids from crying that was Pimps job.

"They took h-him" she breathlessly said "They took the nigga red!!"I shouted and big red came in the room getting all hype so I put her on speaker. "No Sean they took... they took Andrew!!"she shouted and I had to think for a minute.

Who the fuck was Andrew?

"They took my nephew!!"Big red snapped, oh that's the kids name. Anyways let's just say he was beyond furious "Does red know?" I asked and she grew silent "Ok great" I sarcastically replied while running my fingers through my hair.

"Sean their going to kill him if you don't back of-"Ok ok hold up hold the FUCK up!"I cut her off "I'm sorry no disrespect to you and red but why the FUCK would I, Sean Ranes, back off? We told the lil nigga to stay inside the fuck"I ranted and Big red gon look at me like I'm wrong.

"Don't say that Sean he's just as much of family as you are so imma need you to back off or they are going to kill my baby"Airi sternly says to me and I laughed darkly.

"BITCH we asked you and Red if you wanted him to be sent away for a reason like this but no you wanted him to stay completely going against Red's wishes because you said you would protect him and keep him in the house so if anybody and I mean any fucking body is at fault here it's you, Airi"I snapped and she just gon hang up on me.

"What the fuck Sean!!"Big red yells all up in my ear "Airi is pregnant and telling her something that makes her feel worse than she already does is not fucking helping!!" He shouts and I start rolling away.

"Sean you know damn well if this was your kids you would-" I would What nigga? Save them? My kids no better than to go outside and out of hiding during a fucking GANG WAR my kids ain't stupid, not saying he is but he sure fucking acts like it" I stated and I watched him scrunch up his face at my words.

"He's only 9 Sean he doesn't know better"Big red defends "So? Our youngest 9 and he knows not to get the fuck in the way" Pimp walks up leaning on the door frame while holding a hard drive in his hand.

"Well I'm sorry that Airi has a normal fucking son instead kids like yours, he's curious"Big red adds " I'm offended you act like my kids aren't curious...they just not that fucking curious"I said in my defense. "Sean your environment and household frankly sounds like a Mexican drug cartel, basically you fuck up you die, while Airi raised her kid like a normal mother would!!"he shouts while taking a step closer to me.

Pimp pulls his gun out causing him to step back "Don't get to close because I don't like your tone" Pimp said with his voice daring him to be bold.

"Look I'm not trying to be offensive because Sean I rock with you heavy but having a kid get killed due to your pride is not right"Big red says more calmly. "Who said we were going to let him die? This is just an opportunity to gain control" I said with a smirk "Bi- are you suggesting that we use him as a distraction while we gain the territory back? Because if you are it might work depending on how good our gunners our"Big red says while rubbing his chin.

"What's on the hard drive?"I asked Pimp "It's nothing really, just where the location Ray might have the kids"he says "Kids? Like plural?"I questioned "Yeah, word round the street is that he taking peoples kids so they could go against us because of what happened a long time ago with you"Pimp says and I remember it all.

"I can't kill kids"I groaned "Damn how he remember that shit from 11 years ag- doesn't matter because we are about to take his lil army back" Big red says "It's obvious that he's trying to recruit 12-16 so he must have the recruits watching your nephew if I remember correctly from an insider"Pimp says while sparking a blunt.

"Where have you been all this time!! And how come now are you just telling us this information dumbass!!"I yelled and he stared at me and shrugged "your less intimidating in a wheelchair and I thought you'd find out eventually considering Airi called me first to tell me that something wasn't right with how long Andrew was outside, which I don't even know why she even lets a 9 year old out alone at fucking 3 pm"Pimp says.

"So me and Donnie kidnapped one of Rays goons about a couple days ago and with a little bit of torturing he coughed up some information" Pimp nonchalantly adds "Where is he right now?" Big red asks "Um dead well spirit wise at least since I let him go back but he'd report everything to me before I kill him" Pimp says.

"Ugh great I have to get ready to work then huh?" I said while chewing my bottom lip " Yeah and your fucking welcome I just saved you the fucking time an effort that your crippled ass didn't need right now" Pimp says while throwing me the hard drive and leaving the room.

Well I guess I better heal quickly as we have only limited time before Airi does anything stupid.