New problems

I'm running like I'm dusting ya feel me Tobi don't write shit over here he don't write shit but his mouth. I'm so fucking mad right now as I turn the corner and I here 12 gaining on me but I hop them motha fucken fences like a straight up Olympic runner.

These niggas in Florida are straight up trifling. Not as a whole but a few of em.

I slid under the garage door and locked the house up, turned off all the lights, hid everything bleached all the guns washed the clothes I had on and changed into something more feminine, took my durag off and straightened my hair.

When the police came to the door I opened it "Hello miss have you seen a little hoodlum around these parts"he sternly says "No! what happened if I must ask"I said innocently even though exactly what went down.

*flashback*
It all started after I left Reggie's room after telling him off. Tobi was sitting in the living room looking around for something I guess. "What is it?"I asked while going into the fridge "This don't look like no gang bangers house"Tobi says and I roll my eyes "Nigga I'm a drug dealer who start beef with gangs and have gangs as allies it's a difference get it right"I spat.

"Alright I know I may have snitched but-"But nothing I don't make deals with snitches"I said as I drink out of the jug of juice.

"But what about my brother?"he asked and I narrow my eyebrows "Are you talking about Kobi?"I asked and he nods, I started laughing "alright what you want because there's a catch ain't it?"I said and he nods.

"I need you to get me something from the Eshays"Tobi tells me. "Skrrt hold on now! Why them?"I asked "These are my brothers orders ok just roll with it"Tobi says.

Now keep in mind me and Kobi are homies I ain't never did shit to him or better yet his lil bro and I did not know Kobi was in jail at the time so just a reminder. Remember this.

"Alright nigga send the addy"I said and he nods and I give him my number and by 12 am I get the addy and I head my way down to the address.

As soon as I got their this place looked suspect from the jump and my black side was like "Oh hell nah!" But my hood side was like "Shit I ain't scared". I seen someone in a hoodie walk up to me and it was Tobi and he pulled a gun out on me "This is for tray!!"Tobi yells and when he tried to shoot he forgot to unlock and started struggling to hold it.

I got a good laugh in then I grabbed my gun and shot him in the leg. Then I here police sirens and shit and he started laughing "I knew this was gon happen thats why I called 12 and Kobi in jail because I sent him there"Tobi says until I shot him in the middle of his head and took off running while the police chased me down but stopped to get into their cars.

Present time-
"Oh really" I said fuming with what happened "you be safe ma'am and tell us if you've seen anything"they say before walking back to their vehicles and drove off. I let out a deep breath that I didn't even know I had as I rubbed my head furiously before calling up Tati, who's Reggie's cousin, "hello?"Tati answered "Kill off Kobis gang"I said then hung up but she got the message.

Next morning the whole gang and Tobi was on the news and they said for Tobi a mysterious teen killed him.

I laughed and Pimp and Reggie looked at me weird "Reggie go upstairs"Pimp says catching on to why I was laughing. Reggie shrugs and goes up "You so fucking wrong for that shit"Pimp says while laughing "he had it coming he tried to set me up"I said "that nigga is tripping"Pimp says

Then another breaking news came on and it showed Kobi and it says that Kobi escaped jail then we heard a crash of glass come from upstairs and a lot of yelling and me and Pimp ran upstairs to see that Reggie got shit in a drive by. Great just when things were going so well now we have to deal with the eshays who probably know I'm here now.

We called the hospital and they took Reggie away and me and Pimp got to prepare for the problems that we have coming up because the eshays are no one and I mean no one to fuck with.

Ugh so many problems😤