This house has to go

Congratulations to me because I somehow survived a week in this house hold without running into Rosa and her complete bullshit that comes out of her mouth.

To make matters way worse...Dj had a very reckless plan that goes down today and let's just say it involves a lot of gunfire and A point aim. Deisy, and Devonte came to see me and Deon was on punishment like for real Pimp put his damn house arrest ankle bracelet on him like what 😂 my baby is not no damn criminal.

And to put the icing on the cake, I found out that 9 other people live in this damn house and they argue all day long and never stop.

It was a loud crash sound coming from downstairs and I poked my head down the stairs to see what it was, but I knew what it was already, it was Antonio's expensive antique vase that costed him a foot and a leg just shattered on the front steps.

"ROMEO YOU BITCH!!" Judging by the voice it was Katerina and as I slowly came down I see both Rosa and Antonio's family which I can say both looked hostile as fuck to each other. "FIGHT ME THEN KATERINA!!"Romeo yelled looking like he was charging towards the short red head.

Yeah Romeo is that nigga bro like he bold and just don't give a flying fuck who he talks to, but to keep it short he was married into the family because Dj's oldest cousin who's like 25 loves Romeo's crazy ass. As for Katerina, she is Dj's older sister, one of them at least, and she couldn't stand Romeo because she feels like her their cousin, Micheal, could do better.

As for everyone else I just know them as cousin or Robertas family.

"KATERINA CALM DOWN!!"Dj's mother yelled at her as Katerina started taking her earrings off and kicking her expensive accessories off. "Nah I'm tired of his shit!!"she snapped and Romeo smirked "Come at me sis"he taunted and just as stuff was about to connect micheal and Antonio stopped it before anything happened.

Then Romeos sisters got up glaring at Katerina "Nah let him go so he can whoop her spoiled ass"the eldest spats and I slowly walk in shaking my head at the nonsense that's going on. They can't even get along for a solid minute even if they tried. Dj ran towards me and started whispering shit like "Are you ready to finally get rid of Rosa?" he asks with so much excitement that it scares me.

"Uh...yeah but like who's first?" I asked and he looks around to make sure no one was paying attention, which they weren't because micheal was still trying to get Romeo under control and Rosas family was arguing with Antonio's family . "Grandma is going to text me when her guard is down" he starts and before y'all say I thought Antonio's parents were dead well they are, but Dj's dad mother took over since that was her best friend and they felt like since Antonio was so young that he wasn't ready.

"Ok" I motioned for him to keep talking but then we here a screech and we both turn towards Romeos dramatic ass when Rosas thot ass cousin Ximena grabs Micheal's dick "on accident" she claimed but Romeo lost it.

"Oh it's been too long" Romeo says before picking up some shards of the broken vase and starts swinging that shit around while Micheal is still trying to hold his hyper ass down. "Wait a Damn minute is that my new antique!?"Antonio exclaims while he was pushing Ximena out of the house because Romeo already gave this bitch a scar the last time she tried some shit with Micheal but bitches are fucking dumb so she thought just because she got her lil squad of family here that Romeo gon be chill.

"Nah let me go because you stay taking this whores side" he snapped and Micheal literally had to drag him out of the room.

That caused all of the family arguments to get worse. "Ok...well after grandma notifies me I'll text Katerina who would arm the explosives as an distraction and the she will notify Katherine who would slip some drugs in her wine glass then Katherine will run and tell me as I text Romeo who will be setting up the automatics to where as soon as she walks in her secret room ,that she thought Romeos noisy ass wouldn't know about, it would pull a wire and it would instantly kill her" he finishes.

"And what do I do?" I asked "Distract her duh" he says in a obvious tone and of course he gives me the worst job knowing damn well the bitch don't like me.

"Look at chu sounding like your uncle" I joked and he rolled his eyes "Don't compare me to a man who couldn't keep a one night stand under control" Dj replies and I was a little caught off guard "Oh yeah I know, my mom is bad at secrets because she writes them all down in her journal."and I just walked away because they started throwing shit.

I passed Romeo and Micheal, who keep in mind are in Antonio's room, but y'all I'm so fucking done but I was laughing because then niggas are fucking in Antonio's bed. It's finna get real because Antonio just walked towards his room and screamed "WHAT THE FUCK!!"

These people in this house gots to go like throw the whole family away!😭