Way to go Ronnie

We've been here for a couple hours just in Rays presence and it went from him glaring at Ronnie to side eyeing me in suspicion. Ronnie was on edge after we heard Donnie talk about how Reggie girl is preoccupied at the moment which is delaying the whole operation.

I loudly scoffed at the information which caused everyone and they momma to look at me.

"What's wrong Sean? Is it hot out or..." Ray asked as I shook my head in disbelief at how she got "preoccupied" on a simple rescue mission and Ronnie must've known the look because he pulled me off to the side where no one could hear us.

"What the fuck was that Sean, Huh?!" He semi-shouted but not to loud "I'm just saying tho what the actual fuck does preoccupied mean like did she get caught or what I need to know because I'm jumping to conclusions right now and you know that ain't good for my mental state" I whispered back. "Aye Don what you mean by preoccupied?" Ronnie asked annoyed as Donnie said "She ran into Rosa aight make do with y'all lil distractions ok because if either me and Pimp moves from this house it's gon be fucking war, understand?" He said harshly.

Hold up hold up hold up hold up...what they mean a war? These niggas think they invincible or some shit? 12 still out there tryna convict us and these niggas wanna start a war?! What the fuck!!

"Mane whatever Don I ain't ask you bout all dat shit I just asked what preoccupied meant" Ronnie sighed irritably at Donnie's response.

Ion think Donnie likes that because then this nigga gon pop out with "Don't forget who the fuck your talking to Ron because after that shit you pulled yesterday you better be lucky I convinced Pimp to at least put you on the field" he spat Darkly.

"Ummm..." I awkwardly walked back to Rays table because whatever the fuck they got going on AINT got shit to do with me. But alas Donnie put a piece in my ear so I can hear his shit instead of Ronnie. "Where that nigga at?" Ray asked skeptically as his men tensed up "None of your business now are you going to finish talking or what?!" I exclaimed and he chuckled while resting his gun on the table.

So I chuckled at did the same "You haven't changed much Sean" Ray started to reminisce on me but then a pain shot through my ear as Donnie started yelling all of a sudden. "Aye you good?" Ray asked and I nodded with a frown, the fuck are these niggas talking about?

I switched the piece back on and shit got worse they was throwing shots at each other and everything only difference is that Ronnie got his phone over the piece so it look like he arguing with some broad over the phone. "The fuck you mean you put me on? Nigga I gave you the opportunities with yo ungrateful ass" Donnie spat bitterly.

Um why the fuck is they talking about this in a time like this?

"Mane FUCK THIS!!" Ronnie shouted as he stormed back to the table picked up my gun and shot at Ray until it was empty. His goons are shooting back while protecting Ray who got shot in the arm and Ronnie pulled me away in the process. "Your gonna regret this!!" Ray shouted and winced at the amount of bullets in his arm.

We took off to get some more weapons back at Pimps place but not one second went by without me shouting at his dumbass for attempting to kill the nigga who seem to never stay dead. " I know I fucked up aight! Donnie pissed me off and I needed to channel that anger onto someone" he finally snapped.

To make shot more difficult Donnie was quiet...too quiet, and by the time we got to Pimps house Donnie punched Ronnie right in his shit. And kept hitting too until Pimp ran out holding him back "AYE AYE CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!" Pimp yelled as Ronnie started charging at Donnie but I pulled him back.

"GET IN THE HOUSE!!" Pimp yelled while dragging a pissed off Donnie in while me and Ronnie followed suit.

"Now then, can somebody tell me what the fuck is going on?" Pimp questioned while glaring at his cousin and Ronnie. "It better be good because you niggas was bout to fuck up my property" Pimp chuckled darkly while leaning against the door frame in the living room.

"Ronnie messed up the plan" Donnie grumbled while glaring at Ronnie "Ok-"Donnie was bitching the whole time we was supposed to be distracting Ray so what the fuck was I supposed to do with this nigga all up in my ear!" Ronnie shouted and Donnie got up grabbing Ronnie by his collar "Who the fuck you think you talking too?!" Donnie spat.

Me and Pimp just side glanced each other before looking back at what's going on.

"Sit. The. Fuck. Down." Pimp said with a annoyed sigh as he ran his hands through his curls. "Tell me what happened Sean because these niggas can't even get a word out without fighting like some lil ass kids. They got junior and Devonte beat" Pimp laughed while motioning for me too talk.

"Well we was at the park doing our job until Donnie said something about Reggie girl getting occupied and I scoffed loud as a mug so Ronnie pulled me off to the side and asked Donnie what he meant and added a lil extra in it and all Ron said was we ain't ask for all that so Donnie said and I quote 'Don't forget who the fuck your talking to Ron because after that shit you pulled yesterday you better be lucky I convinced Pimp to at least put you on the field' and I was like Oop not my business so I went back to distracting Ray" I said before taking a deep breath.

"But shit started to get outta hand because they started yelling at each other so Ron said fuck it and shot at Ray and then we cane here" I finished and Pimp just nodded.

"How many bullets went into him?" Pimp asked Ronnie "shit like 4" Ronnie answered and Pimp nodded before turning it over to Donnie. "So why the fuck are you tripping, huh!" Pimp raised his voice and we all winced at the sudden change. "Bro we made that plan specifically to make it in and out no complications, no arguments, and no shooting unless being shot at" Donnie stated while glaring at Ronnie in the last part.

"All that matters is that the nigga gon be distracted getting them bullets out without hitting anything major or going to the hospital where our scouts at therefore the plan is still in motion and since you left so abruptly Reggie lil girl gon text me that Rosa left because Ray was shot and that she in the clear" Pimp explained to Donnie.

"Besides I said distract I never said how to do it and that right there was yo problem with making this detailed ass plan where I only got a input on two things Don so you better check yo self the next time you niggas fight on my newly cut lawn" Pimp added with a bark at the end and both of the nodded while avoiding Pimps eyes.

"You good Ron?" Pimp asked "Yeah G" Ronnie answered "You good Don?" Pimp asked "Of course I'm good I'm just under pressure" Donnie said with a scoff "You good, you good, I'm good, we all good now get the fuck back to work and get out while y'all at it you niggas smell like outside" Pimp pointed at me and Ronnie as we grabbed some guns and ammo and we was outta there when the nigga began to count to three.

Ronnie and I made it to Rays mansion and began loading the guns but I just had to say it to get on this nigga nerves "Way to go Ronnie"