Parkers mom

Sean's POV

"Come here!"I snatched Junior up "We finna talk" I calmly said because he just got his ass whooped by Pimp and I don't see any point in doing that anymore but he don't know that.

I sat on the bed and he did too while watching my every move "So why'd you do it Deon?"I asked and he shrugged "I seen Dj do it all the time with his older sisters..."he stated and I groaned "But are you Dj?"I asked and he shook his head no "Ok then!"I snapped while looking at his play station.

He finna lose that shit for about a week or so, I thought but I was knocked out of that when junior mentioned "I saw Parker's mom today...she was looking for you I think?"he says and now I'm curious.

That jealous bitch Rosa is seriously trying to do this shit! She needs to worry about fixing her and Parker's relationship because at least my kids love me. But lemme spill the tea ok, so That's not really Parker's mom because Antonio told me the story of everything that happened after I first saw the bitch at his house.

But apparently he was fucking around with her and her baby sister, Roberta. He really was in love with Roberta and got her pregnant along with Rosa, and Rosa had a miscarriage but Roberta had Parker and the shock of miscarriage was going through Rosas mind so what she did was while Roberta was sleep in the hospital...

She came into the room after Antonio left and stabbed her sister to death, chopped her ass up, and put her organs in a fragranced box in her house as a memory of Roberta.

I know the bitch is sick but it gets fucking worse, She started stating that Parker is her baby and Antonio was like "No it's not and where's Roberta?" He didn't know that she killed her at the time because all he knew was that she was in the hospital.

Then Rosa gone grab a knife and put it to Parker's throat, no keep in mind Parker is like a week old, but Rosa put the knife to his throat and said "NO HE'S OUR CHILD AND YOUR DELUSIONAL!!" While moving the knife closer to his neck and Antonio immediately acted in that shit and let her have her way but cautiously watching her hold Parker.

Then when Parker was 3 she started beating him for no reason while Antonio was out with friends because he said that she claimed that Parker looks nothing like her and he reminds her of her backstabbing sister, Roberta.

See Antonio was quiet because he didn't want Parker to suffer more and he didn't want to hurt her feelings since she was a one night stand and Roberta was the women he actually loved. But the beatings continued when Antonio wasn't there and Antonio found the box of Roberta remains and he was pissed and left her in Italy and took his son with him too.

But somehow she followed him here and he let her in with open fucking arms?! See that's what I don't understand.

"MA!!!??"Deon yelled in my face and I snapped out of my thoughts and mugged him "Boy if you don't stop yelling"I mumbled and he rolled his eyes like the spoiled brat he is "Is it cool if Dj come over?"he asks "Hell no since  he got you acting out more than usual! Now go to your room!!"I snapped and he ran out of the room.

I immediately dialed up Antonio "What!"he snapped when he answered the phone "Watch your tone is 1 and 2 is meet me at the usual place I wanna know something and I wanna know it clearly before I let my kids hang around your little demon seed, Parker?!"I exclaimed and he let out a heavy sigh and mumbled some Italian curse words under his breath "Alright I'm on my way"he states then hangs up.

I walked down to me and Pimps room and yelled "KRIS WAKE UP WE GOING SOMEWHERE!!"and he damn near fell out the bed. "Damn ma! Warning first"he groaned while scratching his hair and putting on a track suit.

I called up one of Devonte's guards to watch the kids and we made our way to me and Antonio's meeting spots. "Man I don't remember you saying Kris was coming?"Antonio complained "shi I don't either"Pimp agreed and I snapped my fingers "ok shut up! No one wanted to be here but Antonio I got a question for ya"I replied in annoyance.

"What is it?"he asked "well for starters who is Rosa, why is she living in your house, and talking to my children about my whereabouts?!" I asked straight forward and he looked like he was cut off guard "Rosa? You mean that bitch who killed her sister!"Pimp yelled and we shushed chin because this nigga can get loud.

"Yeah...and what you mean she talking to your kids?" He answered "Deon told me he saw her in the store and she was asking where I was at"I responded "I heard she dangerous"Pimp said "oh she fucking is! Bitch killed my woman"Antonio piped up.

"Yeah she's the jealous type" I said with an eye roll "why would she be looking for you though? You don't got no business in Italy" Pimp questions and I shrug but Antonio keeps quiet which is odd because he always got something smart to say. He turns pale out of no where, must me talking to himself in his head or some shit because this dude just got straight up.

"That isn't good..."he started "Sean your going to have to move in with me, for safety of course"Antonio says real carefully like he was choosing his words wisely.

"I think the fuck not!" Pimp semi-yelled

"It's either her or the kids Kris so please choose wisely"Antonio stated and Pimp hisses at him "mmhct man this just don't seem right, what would she want with Sean?"Pimp asked "Maybe because Parker likes me better I don't know" I responded "lemme just say it's 2 reasons and because of that second reason your kids can't be around when things get bloody so Kris take care of them while I take care of Sean" Antonio proposed.

"Fine!"Pimp stubbornly agreed and he grabs my arm and we all go our separate ways.

When we got back home the kids ran and gave us a hug, well Deisy and Devonte did and they started hiding behind us "Momma stop that child!!" He yelled and before I could question it I see junior holding a stick that he lit on fire "Junior!"Pimp yelled and Deon through the stick in the fire place immediately.

"Now I know damn well you wasn't just chasing your brother and sister around the house with some damn fire wood!"Pimp shouted "well if I say no will I be in trouble?"he asked "that doesn't even make since"Dede snickers "SHUT UP DEISY!!"he yells and I snatched him up and grabbed a belt.

"You don't ever learn do you"I said as I beat that ass then told him to go to his room but knowing him his lil bad ass gon run to the game room and sneak Dj in the house.

"Imma miss this sort of" I said as I started packing clothes "shit I won't if I was in your position! We have Bebe kids Sean! These motha fuckas is bad!"Pimp rants and I roll my eyes because he love the kids no matter how much they get on his nerves shit they his blood so...

"Well they have your blood so..."I joked and he scrunched his face up "Cap!"he said while rolling his eyes and taking my full bag down to the car.

I may be leaving for a lil bit but I'm still curious because I feel like only half of my questions were answered and I want to know that second reason. Whatever it is it's trying to get me killed so I need to find out how to fix whatever it is quick.