Camp in the Forest

The days leading up to the training camp had been quiet for the most part after the ordeal at the mall. Thanks to Izuku's quick thinking, the police were able to put away one of the most powerful and dangerous members of the league that they knew of. For Ochako and Momo however, they were just happy that Izuku came out of this with relatively no harm done to him. There was however a bit of backlash from several people that day who simply videotaped this and did nothing to help the situation with social media almost demonizing Izuku, but the hero commission was able to help smooth out everything by showing camera footage of Izuku being held by his neck and only acted in defence. The electric quirk user did have his statement to the police put out as well saying he knew from previous experience that Shigaraki was dangerous if all five fingers were to hit his neck. In the end, Izuku's credibility was saved, but more eyes would be on him.

"Well. Guess camp's gonna be something." Momo stated while having her eyes barely open.

Seeing this, Izuku grabbed Eri and unlatched her harness off Momo to put on himself. "Why don't you go and lay down on the bus. I'll be in after I put the luggage in."

"*yawn* Thank you Izuku." Momo started leaving with Ochako helping her onto the bus before the sound of an all too familiar blond asshole was heard.

"I HEARD SOME OF CLASS A FAILED THEIR FINAL EXAMS! YOU MUST ALL BE SO ASHAMED! ESPECIALLY THE TWO TRAM-" The sound of electricity cracking was heard for everyone to look over and see Izuku giving Monoma a look as if he was ready to kill.

"You even finish that sentence, and I'll make it so the chances of you having a life outside a hospital bed where a nurse won't have to change a bed pad for you and literally treat you like an infant that can't do anything will be a blessing for you." The lighting became more centered for those who've seen it in action to immediately back away afraid they might get brought into this. "Go on. I dare you to finish that and see what happens."

Everyone around waited to see what was going to happen for even Aizawa and Vlad to watch worried this might get out of hand. Izuku stopped his lightning however for some reason and returned to packing his and the girls' things into the bus. "Uhh...Monoma?" Kendo tapped on his shoulder to get no reply.

"He's unconscious. My best guess, I scared him to the point he passed out and also pissed his pants."

Looking to the front, Kendo saw her classmate have no indication in his eyes that he was conscious as well as seeing a damp spot on his crotch. "To be fair, he did deserve this."

"He wants to make fun of my wives, I'll make him know that that's the dumbest thing he could do."

"That's what I try to tell him, but he doesn't listen."

"I feel pity for you. At least Mineta tries to hold back. Him on the other hand has been as horrid as the day we met." Izuku shut the bottom storage compartment of the bus while holding a baby bag on his shoulder. "Hope you enjoy your trip." He walked away with Kendo dragging Monoma out of the area by his shirt collar.

"Sometimes I think you just like being messed with and turned into a lesson for everyone to not be." The Big Fist quirk user mentions while tossing her unconscious classmate to some of the guys.

While hopping on the bus, Izuku pulled out a small rabbit for Eri to play with and walked right to the back where Ochako motioned him with Momo beside her barely awake. "Sorry it took so lon-ow ow ow!" Both girls pinched Izuku's cheeks in anger seeing the incident outside. "Gwish. I wow I showdn't have dwone dwach, bwu cwan I habe wy wouth bwach?"

"Next time you do this, I'm going to pull you away by your ear." Ochako puffed her cheeks in anger with it looking more hilarious than angry.

"You're going to pay us back by being our pillow on the ride down." Momo held a similar irritated look with bags under her eyes.