Getting the Drop

Izuku started waking up the next morning feeling extremely groggy while in Heights Alliance's common space. "The hell happened last night?"

"You passed out in the middle of the forest for some reason that we don't know and because you went the lone wolf act, me and Ochako put you on the sofa instead of in a bed as punishment." Momo stated while reading a book on the chair beside him.

"Could you at least show a little sympathy for me? I mean, that was kinda an insane night, and fight for that matter."

"Our sympathy was dragging your unconscious body here ourselves and giving you that blanket to keep from getting cold. Neither me nor Ochako agreed with you going out on your own- wait. You too? Who did you end up fighting that left you like that???"

"The man who can steal quirks." Momo closed her book hearing this knowing right off the bat this was All for One. "What happened after I left you girls? Also, how bad is the damage?"

"Awase and I were attacked by a 4 armed chainsaw wielding Nomu. That was a headache in more than one way." Momo says lifting her hair up revealing bandages around her head.

"HOLY CRAP! You ok!?" Izuku jumped out of bed to make sure his wife wasn't too badly hurt.

"I'm fine. I created a shotgun for the first time and had Awase barrel stuffed the monster. I've already showered twice after getting covered by what was left of its brain after Awase shot it." Izuku's face contorts thinking of how gross that would have been. "It was just as gross as you're probably thinking, and it wreaked, the most foul smelling thing I've ever had the misfortune of smelling. On the bright side, I can make guns now so Nomu won't be as much of a problem."

"Ah the kryptonite to undead multi quirked monsters. Shoving the business end of a 'Freedom tube,' as All Might would call it, down their gullet." The two remained silent after this before Izuku asked about everyone else. "Who also got hurt during the attack?"

"Some class B students got the joy of being knocked out by the gas. From what I'm told, Hagakure was one of our only classmates who was hurt by that. Shouji lost one of his dupli-arms before Darkshadow went on a rampage and Pixiebob has a bad head wound like I do."

"What about Ragdoll? She didn't look in the best shape when I found her."

"Couple of gashes, a broken leg and a minor concussion from what we can tell. She'll have to stay off her leg for a few weeks easily and is confined to a wheelchair for now. But if you found her when you were fighting AFO, there's a good chance you saved her career as a hero."

"From what I was told of All for One, when someone has their quirk ripped from them it leaves them in a comatose state for god knows how long. The victims my mother saw of this ability were taken off life support because their MRI scans came back with no brain activity. If she's talking and moving then more than likely she didn't have it stolen." Both felt some solace knowing this wasn't going to happen before they heard Korin and Mushu come charging down the stairs with Ochako holding Eri in her arms.

"Good to see you're up." There was a bandage over Ochako's shoulder for Izuku to see it and go pale. "It's not as bad as it looks, Izuku. Mr. Aizawa stopped the villain that did this before it became serious. He did get me a little and burned my arm, but it's nowhere near as bad as you'd think." Eri started reaching for her father for him to pick her up and hold her in his arms.

"If anything you're probably the worst off out of all of us, you look like someone got struck by every lightning bolt in the same storm all at once. Not to mention you haven't even noticed the bandages all over your hands." Izuku glanced down to see his fingers and hands wrapped, looking as if he was part mummy from the amount on them.