Heavy Training and Baby Friends

The next day came for class A with Aizawa bringing them to a clearing. "Alright. Today we will be working on strengthening your quirks. You all have grown in handling situations and learning how to fight in real world situations, but your growth in your quirk factors has been little to any at all." He handed a ball to Bakugou who was given the same objective as when they were doing the ball throw last time. Many planned for it to be significantly farther, but once it was thrown, it reached not much farther than his best throw back at the beginning of the year. "Take this as proof that you all almost had no growth whatsoever with your quirks. As such, this camp will grow that specifically. Be prepared, because this week is going to be hell for you all." Aizawa laughed like a madman before Mineta looked around confused.

"So where's the Shimura ladies?"

"Sleeping since they won't be part of this. I'd rather avoid explaining to their husband why his unborn children are facing dangerous threats here. To be honest, I was somewhat against him training this week since he's already stronger than All Might and this is somewhat irrelevant for him, but he is going to help with somebody else's growth."

Kaminari felt a bit uneasy before having a hand on his shoulder. "You hear that Kaminari. It'll be hell for you, but you'll definitely grow stronger. I can promise that." Izuku declares, causing the blonde to swallow a lump of anxiety in his throat.

"Come on man?! I thought we were friends." He protests but it falls on deaf ears as Izuku forces him to levitate then be drawn in towards the Black haired electricity quirk user before they disappear towards the woods.

"What's he got planned?" Mina questions watching them walk away.

"Izuku is going to teach Kaminari how to tap into ambient static electricity and not solely to rely on the power within his body. I don't think it'll be anywhere near the capabilities and expertise of Izuku but at least he can keep Kaminari from going all brain dead. He's also going to help him with his witz."

"Now that I have to see." Jirou declares as she starts to walk in the direction of Izuku and Denki.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Aizawa stops her with her capture gear before turning her around. "Unless you're walking around in so much rubber you look like a walking condom, I wouldn't go within the same kilometer of those two. There's going to be enough power to light up Tokyo for a month being thrown around over where they're going so for your safety you're staying here. Besides you have training too, you can go see your boyfriend Denki later."

"H-HE'S NOT MY B-BOYFRIEND!!!" Jirou yells at Aizawa, her earphone jacks moving on their own to emphasise that she's angry/embarrassed by that statement.

"That beet red face says otherwise." Mina teases.

"Shut up Mina. You, Mineta, Sero, Kirishima and Monoma have remedial courses with me. Kaminari is exempt since he's going to be thrown through the ringer with Izuku over there. Before you ask Iida, I had Cementoss and Powerloader create a small fake powerplant where static for brains and the walking lightning bolt can train." A few moments later, the group sees a yellow bolt of lightning strike somewhere within the trees, the thundercrack startles several of the members of both classes. "That's to prove they're already starting. Now get to work."

The group immediately began training with another lighting bolt happening and the sound of Kaminari's cries in pain being heard. "WHY DO I HAVE TO TRAIN WITH THIS HELL!?"
"QUIT CRYING YOU BABY! THIS IS ONLY A WARM UP!"

'I hate to see what a serious training practice is for Shimura.' Everyone shivered as Kaminari screamed again in pain with the sudden smell of meat wafting with wind currents. 'I wonder if he'll turn into fried meat at the end of this?'