Shimura Struggle

Once the field was clear of all the ice, the matches continued as they did with the next being Kaminari and a person from class B who looked like she had vines growing out of her head called Shiozaki. The match ended relatively quickly with the vine lady sending a fried Kaminari out of the ring. Izuku wasn't exactly surprised knowing how the thickness of the vines probably would've caused a problem and thought on how to counter it especially when they could attack from underground. 'If I think about it, maybe I can find a way to counter this by affecting the electromagnetic wave of the water inside the vines. If I can do that, I could pinpoint a weak spot in the set to go directly to target Shiozaki there if I ever have to face her. But if that wouldn't work, maybe I should try-' "Ba!" Izuku was brought out of his mental thoughts by Eri smacking him on the tip of his nose with a toy she had. "Oh, sorry Eri. Was that bothering you?" The little snowball nodded for Izuku to stop to only hear the sound of an arrogant man on class B's side.

"HAHAHAHA! I GUESS THIS ENDED QUICKLY LIKE THAT CLASS A SCUM THOUGHT IT WOULD!" Monoma constantly laughed with Izuku making a small quip to him. "You have no room to argue. Most of class B didn't even make it to the last event and you got beaten out by some guy in General Studies and a girl in the Support course. I'd be more worried they'd kick you or one of your classmates out of the Hero course with that knowing Hitoshi wants to be in the Hero course and proved he's strong even without his quirk." Monoma immediately shut up hearing this for Eri to throw a small stuffed bear she had at the blond's face. "*Pfft* I think you're really not Eri's favorite." Before he could speak, Kendo knocked Monoma out while holding a laugh of her own seeing how perfect a child's aim is. The matches continued with both Momo and Ochako getting nervous that theirs was coming up soon.

When it came time for Momo to leave, she gave Eri a kiss before Izuku gave his black haired wife one for luck. She left with the match in front of them ending relatively fast for Ashido's victory against their swav French classmate. "ALRIGHT FOLKS, TIME FOR THE SIXTH MATCH OF THE FIRST ROUND! IN ONE CORNER, WE HAVE THE WOMAN WHO CAN CREATE ANYTHING! GIVE IT UP FOR CLASS A'S MOMO SHIMURA!" The crowd went nuts as Momo began to create a metal shield and staff out of her hands. "AND HER OPPONENT! THE MAN OF DARKNESS HIMSELF, ALSO FROM CLASS A FUMIKAGE TOKOYAMI!" Dark Shadow came out of Tokoyami with them both preparing to fight. "BEGIN!" Tokoyami sent Dark Shadow out right off the bat at Momo hitting the shield she made. The act nearly made the creation user be sent on her butt if she wasn't prepared.

Before Dark Shadow could send a second onslaught at Momo, she sent a small container at the shadow beast to create a flash. "WHAT THE HECK!? I CAN'T SEE A THING!" Momo kept her head down creating a small visor she created to keep the flash from hurting her. She used this opening to hit Tokoyami in the stomach to push him back and out of the ring's lines. When everyone got their sight back, they noticed Momo standing in the ring with Tokoyami out of it. "Tokoyami is out of bounds, Momo Shimura wins!" Everyone cheered as Momo went to help Tokoyami up. "Sorry if that hurt." "No worries. It was a smart plan on your end. Yeah, nice job girl!" Dark Shadow came out with a thumbs up to make Momo blush a bit. "Thank you." They left the field with the next battle being Kirishima and Tetsutetsu of class B. As it got close to the match that worried the Shimuras, Ochako found herself on edge facing the one person in class she'd rather not.

When leaving, Izuku and Eri followed her to pass Momo midway. "Hey Ochako, are you alright?" Momo questioned the brunette with her trying to put on a brave face. "Y-yeah. Couldn't be better. I'm absolutely ecstatic right now. Yup, all smiles on my end." She tried to hide the nervousness with both Izuku and Momo noticing. "It's Kaachan, isn't it." Izuku bluntly stated this for her smile to drop. "Y-yeah. I'm facing probably the worst person I could and well...." Izuku hugged his worried wife with Eri mimicking the act. "You're gonna do great. Just keep calm and focused. No matter what happens, me, Momo, and Eri are in your corner till the end." Ochako blushed while hearing this before smiling. "Thanks Izuku. You always know how to make me feel better." Ochako gave Eri a kiss on the forehead before leaving to the waiting room while the trio left to the stands to watch the match take place. When they arrived, they watched the final strike of Kirishima and Tetsutetsu land, knocking both out. Their match would be deemed a draw until they both could wake up and decide a tiebreaker.