Admittance to UA University

A week had passed since the entrance exams with Ochako making sure to thoroughly reward Izuku for saving her life from the giant Zero Pointer. In that time the family of four had mainly just relaxed and waited for the letters to arrive from UA letting them know if Izuku and Ochako would be getting into the school. Today we find the three shimura parents taking a stroll through Yavin park near Mustafu. Eri and Toseiki were similar in age with Eri being older than her cousin by only one month. The two infants were raised together and would see the other as their sister and not cousin. Momo was pushing the covered stroller with Izuku and Ochako walking on opposite sides of her. As they arrive at the park, they are met by Inko and Toshinori who had a picnic set up in the open area. The lime green haired, blue eyed baby girl was sitting on her belly on the blanket as the other family arrived at the park. Momo picks up Eri out of the stoller and sets her next to Toseiki before having Izuku collapse the stroller down so that it doesn't take up a lot of space. "How's it going Toshi?" "Very well Izuku. How are things with you?" "Can't complain. To be honest, I'm as happy as I can be with these three around." Izuku smiled at Ochako, Momo, and Eri who were happy to hear this and Eri quickly got her attention by Tosheiki who was wrestling her on the ground.

The families sat in a shaded area so the two infants wouldn't get too hot and avoid any sunburn. While doing this, they talked about some interesting stories that happened during their time apart. Momo talked about an embarrassing moment where Izuku and Ochako had done a little bunny dress up with Eri who was laughing hilariously at her parents being silly in front of her. This earned a chuckle from the two as Inko told a similar story of Toshi doing a similar act as a dog instead for Toseiki to make him now feel ashamed that the worlds mightiest hero was made to dress up like a beagle for his little infant daughter. This kept going on until a voice brought them out of their conversation. "Well if it isn't Izuku. How are you."

	Everyone looked back to see it was Mitsuki Bakugou, Katsuki's mother

Everyone looked back to see it was Mitsuki Bakugou, Katsuki's mother. She walked over with everyone saying hello. "So what brings you all out he-" Mitsuki's attention went directly to where Eri and Toseiki were where she immediately picked up Eri. "Why hello little one! What's your name?" Many wouldn't expect this from Mitsuki being the mother of the hotheaded pomeranian of the city, but she always found babies to brighten her mood. The way they're just so straight forward and willing to ask for attention hit the maternal part of the ash blond woman. "This is Eri. You haven't met her yet, but she's our daughter." Mitsuki heard this and looked at Ochako and Momo to find some traits of them in the little girl. "She's not biologically ours if that's what you're trying to find." Izuku smiled as she sat down to hear the story of little Eri.

As she heard how Izuku saved her and his wives from a monster that wanted to hurt them, a pronounced respect came into light for the electric, quirked young adult. She also took note how happy and healthy Eri looked to show they really are trying with her. As this happened, Eri started to cry with Ochako being the closest and grabbed her. "What's the matter sweetie?" She pulled the little infant up a bit to realize she needed a diaper change. "Izuku, can you get me a diaper?" "On it." Izuku grabbed a diaper and a few wipes to give Ochako with her changing Eri and Momo taking the remnants of the older one to the trash. "Seems you three have this down packed." "Thanks, we learned from Izuku's mom." Ochako stated with a smile as they kept talking. In no time flat, an hour had gone by with everyone deciding it's best to take the kids inside now. Mitsuki said her goodbyes and went back to her home. Meanwhile, the trio decided to stop for lunch since everyone was kinda peckish.