Troubling Endeavors

The day had started out rather normal for Shuromo as a CEO. Today however, him and his wife wished to head over to UA to speak with Momo to make sure her and her family were alright after the whole invasion attempt prior. As a small house warming gift, Akito had asked the chefs in their mansion to make a small box of some of the trio's favorite foods and something nice for Eri since she can't chew food yet. They were prepared to leave after Shuromo finished finalizing a few documents when an unexpected visitor came to the door. "Sir." "Yes Henry." "We have Endeavor outside and he wishes to speak with you." Shuromo didn't know what this was about and told the guard at the gate to open the door to lead the number 2 pro to the sitting room.

"Good day Mr. and Mrs. Yaoyorozu." Endeavor bowed at them with the couple bowing back as a welcoming. "I'd offer you to sit, but I'm afraid you may set off a smoke alarm or something by lighting the loveseat on fire." "It's alright, this should not take long." Akito went to the kitchen to make sure the lunch was ready while the two men spoke. "I will cut to the chase since I'm not a fan of small talk, I would wish for your daughter to marry my youngest son." Shuromo was about to say something when Endeavor began going on a spiel similar to the one he gave Izuku. "Think of the strength their child could have holding your daughter's Creation quirk and my son's thermokinesis combined. They would be unstoppable to a point, not even All Might would be strong enough to defeat them." 'Is this what I sounded like when I pitched the idea to Izuku the first time?"

"I can understand the thought of how great the offspring could be sir, but it's impossible to give your son my daughter's hand." "What?" "She's already married to a nice young gentleman." Endeavor was holding back his anger for coming all the way over here for nothing as he asked his next question very carefully. "Who has the pleasure?" "Izuku Shimura. Paragon's child and All Might's little brother. A very nice boy that cares for her happiness and is without a doubt very strong. I for one am glad he cherishes my daughter the way he does." Shuromo started to happily laugh before seeing the flames on Endeavor grow bigger than they already were. "I shall take my leave then." He left, but not before he singed the doorframe of the entrance with Shuromo not liking where this is going one bit. "Honey, do you remember if our insurance covers fire damage to the doorframe?" "I believe it does, why?" "Let's just say Endeavor was not too pleased to know Momo's married."

Meanwhile with the young Shimuras

The family of four sat in a detective's office for a familiar face to show itself to Izuku. "Nice to see you're doing well Izuku."

"It truly has been a while Tsukauchi

"It truly has been a while Tsukauchi." He shuts the door before going to pull the camera wires so they can speak freely. "Alright, now we can speak without someone hearing our conversation that shouldn't." Ochako and Momo looked at Izuku for some kind of explanation as he said what's going on. "This is detective Naomasa Tsukauchi, an old friend of Toshi's that is able to help us on the police force. He also knows of OFA and it's backstory, so don't be so afraid of letting it slip with him." "That helps a lot." "Indeed." "Ba!" Eri started shouting to try and mimic her parents. "Alright, let's get down to business for you all to tell me everything you found out about these two." Tsukauchi passed two photos showing Shigaraki and the Nomu.