Destined Nemesis

Muscular's burned corpse fell to the ground still smoking from having millions of bolts enter his body. His glass eye shattered with it being the only hint who he was if one were to see what the villain is now. "We should get back to everyone. I don't think these guys were alone."

"Gotcha." Izuku and Kaminari started running back with the smell of burnt flesh being more prominent. "How can you stand that smell man? It's disgusting."

"You learn to live with it." Not wanting to ask anymore, Kaminari just shut up and waited for them to return to the group. As they traveled back, Izuku couldn't help but have the unsettling feeling as if somebody was watching them. 'I don't like the feel of this.' Out from the side, Izuku noticed a blond come charging at Kaminari with a knife in her hand. "KAMINARI! GET BACK!" Grabbing him, Izuku threw the blond electric quirk user to the side and took the butterfly knife to his side.

"Shimura!"

"Kinda a dumb thing to do. You just got a knife to your side cause you wanted to save your friend. I wonder what your blood looks like-" The blond stopped when she saw static come off the red fluid on the knife and immediately sent a shock to her revealing her skeleton for both to see as she rambled gibberish in pain. She immediately was thrown back into a tree from the force of the current and knocked out cold.

"She's...she's not dead, right?"

"Fortunate for her, no." Izuku looked down where the knife was to know it wasn't good to leave in and was most likely gonna bleed out if the knife was removed and left alone. "And this is the part where I hate the most of doing stuff like this." Pulling the knife out immediately, Izuku placed his free hand on the open wound to release a current over the opening and forcibly sear the injury shut. "MOTHER! NNGH!"

When he pulled his hand away, Kaminari noticed the burned area from the electricity to feel some relief that this didn't happen to him. "Thanks a bunch. I owe you for that."

"Just get Ochako some high quality mochi, pay for a nice tea for Momo as well as get a sack of red delicious apples for Eri to eat and we'll call it even."

"...Send me the bill man." The two laughed a bit before continuing back to the area with a message being given to them by Mandalay through her telepathy.

"Everyone! Villains have infiltrated the camp. As of right now, the pro hero Eraserhead has given you all authorization to use your quirks. Use them to defend yourselves against the enemies!"

"Hopefully they'll count the Muscular thing as me using my quirk in defense. Orange does not look good on a father."

"Eh. Who's gonna know the difference? The only people that actually know what happened are you, me and some burnt pile of what was a guy."

"And what do the two of you know that we don't?" Momo spoke up with Jirou and Ochako beside her, somewhat irritated. "You have five seconds to tell me what you did Izuku or you're not getting to grope Ochako's ass or touch my boobs for a week."

"I fried Muscular." Kaminari looked at him confused. "What? You think I'm gonna give up grabbing a fine ass like Ochako's and groping those luscious mounds on Momo?" The blond tried to find a reason to argue before stepping away from the argument.

"Alright. Any chance we can head back. I don't wanna fight any villains or smell burned humans for a second time in my life." Ochako asks for the girls to agree.

"Alright. I'll go make sure everyone's ok while Kaminari takes you three back. He also promised to treat all of us to a little treat when we get back from camp."

"Wait, I said I'd take the bill for your wives and daughter, not you-"

"Later." Izuku jumped away with the girls turning to Kaminari for answers.