Fight for Goals

The day after the Shimura's date, UA officially started classes again with everyone returning to a normal routine. While waiting for their teacher, Eri had sat happily on her father's lap dozing off. "She seems kinda tired." Sero questions this with Izuku answering why. "She got up kinda early today, She'll probably be asleep here in a few minutes." With that stated, Eri was then heard snoring while holding onto Izuku's blazer. "Anyone wakes her, you're a deadman." Nobody argued this comment as most were curious who was going to teach them since Aizawa was still rather beaten up from the attack a few days prior. Izuku, Ochako, and Momo knew he would probably be here since that man wouldn't care if he got run over by a tank. He would still come to class.

As the door opened, it showed a bandaged Aizawa with many freaking out that he was here. Due to the shock, Eri woke up starting to cry. "What did I say about waking my snowball?" Lightning curled around Izuku as those that were dumb enough to yell started to fear for their lives. "Relax Izuku. It was an accident with none of them wanting to feel the wrath of you." Izuku calmed down a bit with Eri starting to nod off again. "Alright, first off we need to discuss the matter of the Sports Festival which will happen in two weeks." Many were questionable about this with the events of what happened. "Sir, we just got attacked by villains. Shouldn't we wait or cancel the thing?" "Mineta, haven't you ever seen the turnout for the Sports Festival? It's bigger than the Olympics." "The male Shimura is right. The fact we're not letting it be canceled is because it's too big to cancel, and to prove we have the situation under control. But we will hold back the people who enter in and increase security significantly. This is also a major oppertunity for all of you since it helps you all get shown to the world and be scouted by major hero agencies. You have three chances with one being every year for you to shine. Because of this, you have the next two weeks of heroics classes off. Do not waste the time." Classes began immediately after with everyone rather psyched for the event.

Time skip to lunch

As everyone began to get ready for lunch, a strange aura surrounded Ochako.

"I'm gonna do my best!" She immediately jumped up with her flist in the air for half the class in the area to raise their fist with her to give a half hearted and slightly creeped out 'yeah'

"I'm gonna do my best!" She immediately jumped up with her flist in the air for half the class in the area to raise their fist with her to give a half hearted and slightly creeped out 'yeah'. She then turned to some that didn't say it to do it again. "I said I'm gonna do my best!" They did the same with Tsu walking over to Momo and Izuku curious about what's going on. "What's up with Ochako?" Ashido came over as well, kinda curious too. "Yeah, she's normally like the most chilled out of all of us." "Ochako wants to become a hero to support her parents. They work really hard to make ends meet with it being kinda her dream to make them happy and live a relatively easy life. To her, financial gain may be her goal, but it isn't for herself." "I see, so she wishes to gain money to help her family. Very admirable." Iida states this with Ochako coming out of this determined state of mind to see Eri reach for her.

"Hey, what's going on here?" Kirishima opened the door to the outside of the classroom to see an insane amount of people blocking their way. "What are they all doing?" "They're scouting the competition shitty hair, can't you tell." Bakugou came up to the group to feel rather irritated they were in the way. "Outta the way extras, you're as useless as the shitty authors who make this."(WHY ARE YOU CRAPPING ON US BAKUGOU!? YOU'RE THE ASSHOLE HERE!) Izuku walked over to kick Bakugou out of the way while addressing everyone. "Hi, sorry about our friend. He's kinda a bit of a tool who isn't a people person. Can we help you all with anything?" "Seems the members of class A aren't as snobbish as we played them out to be." A boy with purple hair and bags under his eyes came over with Izuku smiling at him. "Hey Hitoshi, how ya been?" "Izuku, I should've figured you'd be the peacemaker in all this."