Vow of Happiness

Ok, so I have no idea how to post multiple pictures on the main one and am not that saddened by it. But anyway, here are the dresses of Ochako and Momo in this.

 But anyway, here are the dresses of Ochako and Momo in this

Enjoy.

Two years had passed with Izuku, Ochako, and Momo's relationship going as it was. They had gone on some rather interesting dates in this time with some rather undesirable outcomes. One of which was Momo meeting Bakugou who tried to pick a fight with Izuku. Izuku tried to reason with the hot headed teen, but he would not listen. This resulted in the two fighting with Izuku trying to pull it into a less confined area so nothing would get damaged. When this happened, Izuku shot a bolt of lightning to Bakugou's feet and melted his shoes to pavement keeping him from moving. Izuku walked away hearing Bakugou swear and threatening to kill him the second he got free. After this, Ochako explained how Bakugou was an egoist that had his shorts in a knot the second Izuku had his quirk and regularly comes around and picks fights when the two meet. Momo thought many things on this, but one that popped into her head was just 'prick'. She never enjoyed name calling, but this was the best she could think of with Bakugou after his little rant and attack on Izuku.

Not all ended badly though. Some ended with a nice outcome with one in particular being of the carnival coming to Mustafar. Momo had never gone to one before and was rather excited. At one point, her and Ochako acted almost as if they were sisters with the level of excitement beaming out of them. Izuku at one point had to wear sunglasses from the bright purity coming from the duo's excitement. This was something Momo was happy to experience, and both Izuku and Ochako were happy to experience with her. They enjoyed that evening with Ochako finding a tent that showed all the animals in the show, including a white tiger. This caught everyone's attention as it was used in a unicycle riding act instead of a bear. This caught a laugh by everyone with this date ending on a very high note to the trio finding out their joy of carnivals. Finally the end of their trial had come with Shuromo waiting for an answer from the three.

"Well Shimura, I'm certain you three have had quite the fair amount of enjoyment over the past two years dating. Now that you have spent some time together, what is your decision?" Izuku thought about this before looking at Ochako and Momo. "What do you two think of this?" Momo spoke up first. "At first, I thought this was going to be impossible to manage with the way things are. But after spending time with you both, I think it wouldn't be as hard as I believe." "Same here. I was more worried Izuku may be taken away from me and I'd never see him again. But now that I can tell this is definitely not the case, I'm ok with it." Izuku smiled as he looked at Shuromo. "If they're fine with this, then I'm fine with it too. I accept your offer Mr. Yaoyorozu and I am willing to marry Momo if you are able to accept Ochako into that as well." Shuromo smiled as he nodded. "I don't see a problem with that. Also, do not worry about myself keeping our end of the deal miss Uraraka. I will make sure to assist your family in return for your acceptance of this." "Thank you sir." Ochako bowed as the four of them immediately started preparations for the wedding.