Possible Trouble

Izuku had gotten out of bed to make breakfast as well as change Eri. Trying to avoid showing concern for what happened, he kept his thoughts to himself. Once downstairs, he was met by Jirou and Todoroki who looked as if they had a hangover. "Morning you two." "Urgh. Morning." Jirou kept her head on the table in pain while Todoroki looked as if he was half dead. "So anyone remember what happened? All I remember was we had a party last night and don't remember much after putting Eri to bed." "Sorry. *yawn* I can't help you." Izuku made a few cups of coffee and placed them on a tray. He passed a few to his classmates before having one himself. "Chances are, someone spiked the drinks we had. Who was on drinks yesterday?" "Uhh...I think it was Mineta and Kaminari." Izuku walked into the kitchen again to see an empty bottle of vodka in the recyclables with some electricity going through his head. "They got us drunk." "How do you know that?" "Cause I see an empty bottle of vodka and I don't know anyone who drinks this that lives in the dorms."

The electricity user walked back with Eri reaching for Todoroki. "Seems she wants you to give her attention." Izuku passed the little baby to his classmate as he just stared blankly at the snowball. "Uhh, hello." "Ga!" Eri grabbed Todoroki's nose with him not sure what to do. "Does she always do this?" "Occasionally." Not long after, the four heard screams from upstairs that sounded like Ochako and Momo. "What was that?" "Sounded like the other Shimuras." "*sigh* I need more coffee before they freak at me over how they woke up." "Wait, how did they wake up?" Todoroki questioned this as Eri began grabbing his red hair. "Let's just say, Eri may get siblings in the year." "Uhh....Ooooohhh! Ooohh." "Exactly." Izuku slammed his head on the table before Ochako and Momo revealed themselves in Izuku's shorts and shirts. "Hey Izuku, what happened last night?" "To be honest, I'm not entirely sure since the idiot duo got us all drunk. The only thing I know is I woke up between the two of you in a similar situation." Both were trying to find words to say what they felt to only hold their heads down in annoyance. "It's too early in the morning for this." Izuku passed two cups of coffee to the duo with cream and sugar in Ochako's, and just cream in Momo's.

The lot sat quietly as their classmates slowly got up one by one. The Shimura family gave a death glare at the perverted duo when they came down making them know that their little stunt was known to them. "So what happened last night?" Kirishima asks this without a shirt and hickeys all over his body from someone. "Let's just say, someone thought it was a good idea to get us all drunk." "Two somebodies to be precise." Jirou adds to Izuku's answer for everyone to slowly turn to Mineta and Kaminari. "What?" "Tell them the truth or I'm sending you into orbit pervs." Ochako says this with a rather splitting headache before grabbing Eri from Todoroki. "I didn't do anything." "Me neither." Both backed up before bumping into Bakugou who was tired and even more irritated than before who heard everything. "What did you losers do?" They turned pale at the sight of a clearly pissed ash blond with Izuku not wanting to keep in his place. "I asked you a question, now answer it!" "We-w-w-we...It was Mineta's idea!" "You got me the vodka!" Both were grabbed by Bakugou before being brought outside. All that was heard after was their screams and a massive explosion that shook the dorms and sent shivers down everyone's spines. When Bakugou came in, he had a happy smirk before going into the kitchen to get some coffee. "I don't feel bad for them." "Me neither." "They called this upon themselves." The Shimura trio stated this while sipping their coffee in unison.

Few hours later

After everyone regained enough sobriety to not have a splitting headache, Izuku, Ochako, and Momo decided to go out for lunch contemplating what had happened the night before They entered a small diner where a blond waitress had sat them. As she did, the woman realized the three were from UA and the winners of the first, second, and third place mantles. She began fangirling a bit with some other people beginning to get the picture to give the family a thumbs up in congratulations. To say this was awkward for the family was clearly an understatement, but they dealt with it the best they could. Right now, they had even larger issues to deal with than a sudden gaining of a fan club. Each ordered what they wanted along with a bit of mashed potatoes for Eri so she could eat as well. The silence between the three was almost as if they were complete strangers sitting at a table.