Telling Family

The day after everyone returned to the school began with the family of four and soon to be six walking to class happily. Eri decided to cling towards Ochako for the day with the brunette adhering to the baby's request. While walking down the halls however, news of their pregnancy spread like a wildfire. This wasn't actually frowned upon by the teachers predominantly due to them already being married, however it did cause them some issues as a whole. In the case of teachers like Ectoplasm, Hound Dog, and Cementos, they weren't exactly fond of teaching expecting parents due to feeling they weren't old enough to be parents through personal thoughts. However, teachers like Midnight and Mic were kinda into the idea and happy to see a happy family even happier. Izuku also could've sworn he saw Aizawa smirk at discovering the Shimura family was going to have two more members. But just as the news spread to the teachers, the students had also learned.

As the small family reached the entrance to the heroes department, the ever so arrogant Monoma made his appearance in front of them. "Well I guess it isn't much of a surprise inferior pests like you three would knock each other up. This must be so embarrassing to the members of class A." He started to laugh uncontrollably before spouting more nonsense. "Oh the shame you must feel! Not only is your class the only one that has to suffer this, but you now have to worry about disgusting your family's reputation! Such a shame for the family of several number 1 heroeGAH!" Monoma was cut short by Kendo karate chopping his neck to knock the foolish blond out. "Sorry about that. He doesn't know when to shut his mouth." "If you wouldn't have, I would've." Izuku says this rather irritated as the fact he not only insulted his wives, but now his family struck a sour nerve. "You good man?" Hitoshi walked over with a girl that had silver hair that covered one of her eyes beside him."Yeah. Just someone trying to pick a fight. Simple enough, he got it with the wrong person."

The group snickered a tad bit before Hitoshi asked the elephant in the room. "So you two are really pregnant?" "Yup." "Indeed." A smile grew on the purple haired boy's face before walking over to Eri. "Guess you're getting a few new siblings. You happy?" Eri didn't understand it enough, but smiled at Hitoshi reaching for his hair to give it a tug. "Ow." He unlatched the baby's rather insane grip before standing up. "Well I gotta get going. Later Izuku." The purple haired boy then turned to the silver haired girl. "I'll talk to you at lunch Reiko." They kissed before Hitoshi walked away with the girl now known as Reiko smiling. "*ahem*." She was pulled from her daze when Kendo cleared her throat. "So I didn't know that guy was your type?" "Me and Hitoshi talked during the Sports Festival. We hit it off kinda well and decided to go on a few dates. The other day when we came back from the work study, we sorta made us a thing." "You know what, that's really nice. Good for the both of you." Izuku smiled knowing his cousin who felt like a second brother to him had someone in his life. The two eventually left for their class with the unconscious blond before the four went to class A.

As they walked in, Izuku, Ochako, and Momo were looked at by everyone with the ones that weren't around during the incident with Izuku learning about the group's news now aware of it. The guys began to congratulate Izuku with the girls as a whole asking the two about how they feel and what ideas for names they may have. This stopped however when their teacher walked in. "Ok, so it's come to our attention that the problem family now has a more unique problem of their own." The three somewhat laughed at this while Aizawa remained rather neutral in the matter. "Anyway, this needs to be discussed first. Though you are adults and are married with us not being in our rights to discuss or criticize you on the fact you could or couldn't have a family, that doesn't mean you should in particular. We have however understood that this was an accident with the final result being that we won't take action against you, we will however limit Shimura wives one and two of their physical activities when the first trimester ends and they start showing. At this point, it would be dangerous for them to commit to any forms of serious activity due to it being unhealthy for them and the kids they are carrying at the moment." This comment somewhat relieved the three knowing there was no issue in this. "Now let's return to the task at hand."