Coozy Date

The couple started to wake up this morning to a familiar feeling of their pets playing with them. Izuku had one nibbling on his face, while Ochako and Momo felt one alternating between their feet. "This was a feeling I did not miss yesterday with you troublemakers." Izuku sat up to see he had Mushu on his face with Korrin playing at the foot of the bed thinking their feet were toys. "Izuku, who's on the foot of the bed?" Ochako asked with the electric user passing Mushu to her. "I'll give you a hint, it's not this one." Ochako and Momo started to slowly get up to see Korrin looking at them with Momo's big toe in his mouth. She started to turn to see it was 7 in the morning with Eri giggling at them.

"They work better than an alarm clock if anything." "I'd rather not wake up to the feeling of my toes being chewed on by a small cat." Momo had grabbed Eri to feel she needed a change. Izuku handled that while the girls went down to the common area for breakfast. "Common snowball, time to get you into a clean diaper." Eri started to smile as Izuku handled this. When she was changed, he started going down to see Ochako and Momo making breakfast with Korrin and Mushu relaxing on the counter. "Really you two, you couldn't do that in our bed?" Eri reached for them with the cat duo walking over to lick her head.

"Awww!" Izuku looked over to see Ashido and Hagakure watching this happen. "That's adorable!" "Do they always do that?" "Enough where it's normal. I think Eri looks at them as siblings as well." Both girls smiled at this with Eri petting the cats. As this happened, Mineta started walking down to see Ochako and Momo in booty shorts to begin fantasizing about them. "Keep your sick thoughts to yourself pervert and don't make them with me in the room." Mineta looked over to Izuku who was still tired and didn't fully threaten him. "I still don't understand how someone like you got two sexy pieces of as-*ZAP*." A lightning bolt just barely misses Mineta to make his face tingle from the act. He looks over to see Izuku now angered. "Wanna try that again?" The perv ran away with Izuku blowing smoke off his finger.

"Nice shootin Tex." The green head looked over to see his wives smiling with breakfast for everyone. "Now it's time to wrestle up some of 'em vittles cowboy." Ochako spoke in a western cowboy accent with Momo making a ranch hat to wear, making everyone laugh a little. They ate with people piling down one after another to get used to dorm life and talk with their newly acquainted classmates. Things started to get a little dicey when Bakugou came down angered and demanded a rematch with Izuku and began to get violent when being told no, but he quieted down when Momo was seen with a baseball bat and Ochako with an oversized mallet emphasizing him to back off.

Some hours passed with a knock on the door. Izuku opened it to see a familiar green haired girl with a smile.

 Izuku opened it to see a familiar green haired girl with a smile

"Inko, nice to see you again." "Ahh!" He glanced down to see his niece in his sister in laws arms. "Hello to you too Toseki. How is my favorite niece doing today?" Izuku picked up Toseki with her, happy to be held by her uncle. "So how's Toshi handling being a teacher Inko?" "He's managing. Teaching is new to him, so it's something he's trying to work with." "The flash cards were a dead give away." Ochako said this with a laugh while Eri was in her arms reaching for Toseki. The two placed the infants in a playpen where they began playing with some stuffed animals they had in it.