Peace Returned

Few days passed since the fight with AFO with villains everywhere panicking, seeing the mantle of the underworld king taken down by the Shimura family. Though All Might had retired, the appearance of Silberstorm on the scene made things far more difficult for villains knowing he not only outpowered the former Symbol of peace, but also would be able to beat him in a matter of speed. As such, the status quo of villains and heroes was able to remain the same in a sense. Along this line, Endeavor was brought up on domestic abuse charges. As a way to keep this quiet and out of papers for the entire family's safety, the pro pleaded guilty and was sentenced to four years community service as well as immediate step down of his title as a pro hero. Along with this, he was forced to cut any and all communications with his family in a nondisclosure agreement. As such, the new head of the Endeavor agency had gone down to Sekitangara. Due to his actions as a member of a League member, the undercover pro was able to grab as much intel as he could to defeat any lingering followers of AFO. This includes the unknown faction of the Liberation of Quirks movement and the former villain king pin's doctor.

Speaking of villains. Due to the more recent acts, Himiko Toga was brought in for interrogation after regaining consciousness. She was notably still out of it, but cooperated to explain her life as well as her loss of sanity shortly after highschool. Thanks to eye witness reports and testimony from unnamed witnesses to keep them safe, it was shown that she was facing scrutiny that most likely didn't help her breakdown. Though she did kill three people, the fact she was willingly cooperating and helping however she could, Himiko Toga was given probation and meant to spend at least five years under the watch of Sekitangara. Alongside this, she is forced to go to group helps for those that suffer from quirk scrutiny as a way to help reduce the mental strain and teach her methods in coping. From what she's said, Toga is more willing to do this in a way to atone for what she's done.

As this happened, Izuku was forced to go to a hospital in hopes to monitor him and make sure he wasn't suffering from any other injuries. It was a quick recovery on the field, but his skull suffered a notable crack as well as a concussion that may or may not have caused him some brain damage due to it being too difficult to tell yet. Thanks to Recovery Girl trying to keep prolonged damage to a minimum for people in the Kamino incident, Izuku was able to make a full recovery on his third day and could walk out of the hospital. To pick him up, Momo, Ochako and Eri waited for him outside his hospital door. Two of the three clearly irritated with how scared their husband made them.

"Hey." Izuku walked out and smiled at his wives for them to ignore him and start walking away. "What's wrong? I'm better and AFO was stopped. You both should at least be a little happy about that."

"You're lucky I don't hit you over the head for scaring us like that." Momo states bluntly without turning to Izuku with Ochako agreeing.

"Yeah. You scared us half to death when you fell to the ground. I know that fight was nasty, but you should've thought a little more and avoided doing something so dangerous that almost killed you."

Now knowing he screwed up, Izuku let out a sigh and agreed. "You're right. I screwed up. What can I do to make it up to the two of you?"

"First, you're taking us to lunch today. And it's at that new buffet that has the dessert bar with unlimited toppings for sundaes." Ochako states this while turning to show an irritated face.

"Second, we're going to go shopping afterwards for Eri, ourselves, and some infant clothes to start setting up for our kids that are coming." Momo turned back to show a similar face for Izuku to grunt irritatingly.

"Third. You're not getting any kisses for the day and tonight, you're not having any fun tonight with us."

"And if you groan or make a bit of a fit about it, you can guarantee that it'll keep going into the next day."