The Arrangement

A week after the discussion with his daughter had occurred Momo's father Shuromo Yaoyorozu, had looked into the name Shimura and was surprised at what he had found. Shimura was the surname of the previous Number 1 hero and symbol of Justice, Nana Shimura or as the public knew her, Paragon. This gave the older man an idea, he was always one to think of ways to further his influence first and not of how his actions would affect those around him. He had called his butler into his office and had him scribe a letter for the widowed former pro heroin. Once his butler had finished the letter he had it stamped with the Yaoyorozu wax seal and sent to the Shimura home in east Mustafu. The letter had entailed a plan to further both of their families power and wealth in wedding the only son of Nana Shimura to his daughter Momo Yaoyorozu. He sat back in his chair and envisioned the future that is to come if she agrees to this arrangement between the two. Drinking from a 40 year old bottle of scotch, a smile graces the older buisnessman's face as he leans back in his chair.

When the post had arrived in the mail a couple days later, Nana was surprised that she had received a letter from the 5th most wealthy family in the entire world. She carefully cut the letter open with a letter knife before unfolding the parchment and reading the letter aloud but barely audible to anyone aside from herself.

To Nana Shimura:

Though we have never personally met, an incident the past week has brought to my attention something that had happened between your son and my only daughter. Nothing nefarious of the sort had taken place and in fact, it was quite the opposite. Your son Shimura Izuku had saved the innocence of my daughter from some would be rapists and common street thugs. I wish to meet with him and arrange a marriage between him and my daughter in a quirk marriage before they enroll at UA University. In this letter is a notice of consolation to an extent of 1.5 billion yen for the loss of your husband Shimura Toseiki before your son's birth. With a quirk that is literal power and my daughter's creation ability, the two quirks will combine to make an even more powerful creation ability in their offspring making their abilities akin to that of the gods in ancient mythos. Do consider my request to have these two wed and if you wish to speak with me and my daughter in person, save the wax seal on the back of the letter and hand it to the gate operator at my estate when you come to see me.

Best Regards.

Yaoyorozu Shuromo

Nana was confused upon reading this, Why does he want to have their children married to one another simply because her son saved his child from a street thug. She had thought that it was for some sort of political gain in a way but then disregarded the idea. Nana couldn't make a decision for her son against his will, especially now that he had started a relationship with his childhood best friend Ochako Uraraka. Something in her mind however gave her an interesting idea, she loved her only biological son with all her heart and wanted him to be happy more than anything. Nearing her mid fifties soon, she knew that it wouldn't be long before either one of her sons blessed her with grandchildren and maybe that was the notion behind her idea. In her mind she wanted Izuku Ochako and Momo to be together simply for her to be One grandmother for All the grandbabies. She smiled at this idea, getting to spoil a bunch of Shimura munchkins while their parents were away and decided to hand the letter to Izuku and Ochako telling them of what Shuromo had asked of her.

The door opened to the sound of two people walking in. "Mom, we're home." Izuku had come inside with Ochako to notice his mother looking at a letter before asking. "Mom?" Nana got out of her daze to see Izuku and Ochako looking at her. "Sorry, I was thinking of something." Nana looked at the letter one last time before speaking to Izuku. "Izuku, do you remember the girl you and Ochako saved a few weeks ago?" "Yeah, I think her name was Momo Yaoyorozu?" Izuku said in asking to make sure he was correct to which Ochako nodded. "Well, you saved the daughter of one of the richest people in the world." "Pfft! We saved who!?" Both had done a spit take of their tea on the other and went wide eyed as this was said. "To make it even crazier, her father wants to put you and her in an arranged quirk marriage before the end of high school." The room went silent as this was said. "D-does he know that I'm already dating Ochako?" "I don't think he does." Ochako held onto Izuku having a bit of an agitated face on her. "Nobody is taking Izuku away from me without a fight." "Look, we can just explain the incident when we go see him. I was thinking of maybe doing a trip there with you so you can speak to him and give Mr. Yaoyorozu your own idea on this." Izuku looked at Ochako and nodded saying he will.