Rescue and Battle

About a month has passed since the Shimura family had expressed their news to their families. Due to the pregnancy, Ochako and Momo had been told to stay out of hero training due to worries that they could get seriously hurt or the children they carry. To the girls, they were a little aggravated that they were treated as something delicate when they're going into a field where being treated delicate won't work. However, Izuku wasn't exactly against this since he was relieved for their safety as well as his own children. The girls were offered a less strenuous course of exercise since Nezu didn't want them to get out of shape or have a difficulty with their pregnancy when they can't exactly move around as easily as now. On a positive note, the two have gotten a little more used to their condition and aren't as drowsy or nauseous as they originally were. This put a little less strain on Izuku as he worried greatly for his wives when this would happen.

As the group of 20 sat in their classroom, Aizawa came in to begin their hero training courses. "Afternoon everyone. Today we will be doing a rescue and detain training class. The 18 of you will be split into 2 teams and be fighting a villain while also trying to take a civilian from their custody and to safety." Aizawa stated while showing the groups up above. "Change then meet me on test field Beta." The young adults did as their teacher said and began to head towards the changing area. There, Izuku noticed Mineta try and peek through the peephole that somehow came through again. He held his hand out to the small pervert with the audible sound of volts around. "Go ahead. I dare you to try what you're doing you little perv. Just be prepared to die the second you do though." Mineta's blood ran cold as he walked away having all the fluids in his body drain out. Nobody dared to comment after this in fear of what will happen if they do.

On ground Beta

As the class came towards the testing field, they were met by their teacher as well as Midnight, Cementos, Toshi, and Nana for some apparent reason. "Now that you're all here, we can begin the scenario. The villains or Paragon and All Might in this situation, have taken the hostages and won't let them go. The hostages will be Midnight and Cementos for this session. As such, it will be up to you as pros to subdue them and/or rescue the hostages. Easier said than done when your opponents are Paragon and All Might." some of the class have made their displeasure in this villain assignment known. Even Izuku isn't quite happy about having to seemingly fight his mother and brother at the same time."Keep complaining, I'll send your asses in there one at a time." Aizawa threatens. "We'll be doing this with both teams entering into different parts of the city. Each half will have one of the villains and one of the hostages hidden inside it.. Any more objections?" Nobody answered. "Good. Now here's the teams."

Izuku looked at his team to see he had Todoroki, Ojiro, Jirou, Ashido, Aoyama, Sato, Kaminari, and Koda on his team. He was also facing his brother in this to at least avoid a 'motherly punch' he so dreaded from her. Then again, he does have a few new tricks up his sleeves that he would like to try out, here's hoping that his mother and brother are fans of a Shocking new revolation. "You have 20 minutes to finish the exercise, remember you are actually rescuing real hostages here, any harm that comes to them will come out of your grade. Since the hostages are also your teachers, they too are grading how you act upon rescuing them." Aizawa displays on a hologram, showing the layout of the entire city. "Helping you, because you are extremely disadvantaged in this especially since one of them can fly. The hostages have a distress beacon active. Happy hunting." With that, Izuku's group are left to their own devices as the gates open up to the city. "Well this is just perfect." Ojiro complains as the door opens and they already see Nana floating in mid air with her arms folded and a smirk across her face.

"Kaminari? Grab my shoulder, I have a new trick but I'm pretty sure it can only work with people who also have an electricity quirk. Todoroki, build a dome around you all and have Mina melt the ground creating a tunnel under the road to get to the sewers." The group did as Izuku asked for Nana to start cracking her knuckles. "Have fun Izuku. CAUSE THIS IS GONNA HURT!" Nana flies in to send a punch at the ninth user, before she can manage to do so, Izuku grabs Kaminari by the shoulder. Izuku's eyes glow an electric blue as the electricity arcs from his eye sockets into the nearby air, the sky grows darker and a bolt of lightning strikes the two electricity quirk users. After the flash of light fades from her vision, Nana rubs her eyes looking around to see where he had gone. "You never cease to amaze me Izuku. You're a natural born prodigy." She comments to herself seeing that both he and Kaminari had vanished out of thin air. In a building a few blocks away, Izuku and Kaminari burst out of an electrical socket in the wall, with Izuku completely out of breath from that move. "Holy crap! That was awesome! How did you figure that out?!" "You'd fry your brain trying to understand how let alone try. Let's just say, we became electricity and I'll leave it at that." "You and I need to have some serious training session buddy, how do you not fry your brain?" "Save the questions for after this, if we talk too much they'll hear us." Kaminari didn't ask any farther as they exited the building and headed towards the sewers of the fake town.