Sekitangara the Hero. Dabi the Villain

Entering into an area where he was ordered to wait on standby, Izuku along with Nana and Toshinori walked into the room with Tsukiuchi waiting beside Endeavor and several other pro heroes. Here, the blond pro had brought his mother and younger brother towards the flame hero and investigator for them to discuss some ordeals.

    "All Might. Would you mind telling me why I got a call today saying how my oldest son who I believed was dead for about 15 years now was said to be part of the League of Villains as a spy?"

    "Well it's quite a story. But young Sekitangara had his reasons for not saying anything."

    Now angered, Endeavor grabbed All Might by his costume's collar and held him up. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO REFUSE TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY SON BEING ALIVE FOR 15 YEARS!?"

    "Endeavor. I need you to calm down now." Tsukauchi asked for the flame hero to glare towards him. "Nothing was said because this was part of your son's conditions as well as some other things for this matter." Endeavor loosened his grip with Tsukiuchi pulling out a paper. "What I am about to read is Touya Todoroki's testimony for what he had witnessed in his time as your son. This is quite a long one, so you may wish to have a seat." Everyone did as asked for Tsukiuchi to start. "This will begin around the start of Touya's life at 6. 'From a young age, I was always looked at as someone that will surpass my father. Because of this, I had worked hard to control my quirk to some degree with a single visit to the doctors changing this all."

20 years ago, Touya POV:

    "I'm sorry sir, but it looks like your son won't be able to be a hero."

    "Why? He has a powerful quirk. Not only that, but his flames are strong enough to match mine. I don't see the problem." My father didn't know what to believe as the doctor went over just why this isn't possible.

    "I'm not saying his quirk isn't amazing as is and chances are, it still has room to grow. But this goes with the old theory known as the Quirk Doomsday theory as we in the field call it. Basically, Touya is among the rare few with quirks where their body was born and created with a different format where the quirk isn't compatible with him. When he uses his flames, the boy hurts himself unlike you who would normally be able to shrug it off after a small flare. This is because where his quirk genes evolved to have him hold your quirk, his body took an alternate route to have a body more adequate for a quirk relating to your wife's quirk in a way. As such, it pains me to say that your son will never become a pro hero because of this." These words hurt me to hear, but they enraged my father. As such, he became more violent at home. Ignored me at every turn and would say whenever we did exchange words that I was a 'failure' from the start. What hurt the most however was my mother. Because she was forced into a quirk marriage, I could only watch as she was forced to hold my brothers and sisters with no regard to her own life. For six years, I watched my family be born and forced to be called 'failures' as I was. That is, until Shoto was born. When he came along, dad made sure to keep him confined along with mom. I couldn't take watching this much longer, so I began doing the one thing I thought was impossible from the start. I was going to be a hero that could surpass All Might like dad wanted Shoto, me and our siblings to be.

10 years later

    They say when you grow up and mature, things you believed were normal about you become very different. That was my case with my flames. As I tried to train to become more powerful with them, they changed in both heat and color. Where they were once red and orange, they were now a solid light blue and far more powerful than they were originally. This was where I thought I could do it. I could go to my father and get him to leave our family alone. Give Shoto a life that doesn't have to be one of a hero. Once I went to dad to ask him to watch me though, he gave a similar statement he normally did.