Start of the End

As the pros had begun their beginning phases of the raid, the remaining members of the League merged together in the bar they held. Most were extremely irritated with others still having some issues with what they faced from Izuku. Currently, Spinner was in fumes knowing he had been beaten with Muscular not even posing a threat. "JUST HOW STRONG IS THIS ONE KID!?"

"Heck if I know." Dabi stated while remaining calm knowing the raid will happen momentarily. He did however look towards Toga to notice her extremely out of it. "Is she ok?"

"She's been very lethargic after an attack by Izuku Shimura had sent her flying and to a tree. I attempt to speak with her, but she seems unable to respond right away. When she does, she doesn't act like she knows me, however."

'Maybe the kid caused nerve damage that resulted in memory loss. Granted the kid's had a crappy upbringing up till now, that could work in her favor and get her probation.' Dabi finished his drink of scotch before noticing a TV in the room go to audio only.

"It seems we are in quite a predicament"

"Master." Everyone turned their attention to the screen except for Toga who was falling asleep.

"Well, it seems the heroes are on the move trying to gather forces to take us down once and for all."

"That's quite a problem for us. We can handle them!" Twice spoke up contradicting himself as AFO continued.

"From what I had gathered, the heroes have implanted a spy in our group. This spy has been with us for quite some time and is sending feedback on our every move to the heroes. Even now, he is transmitting a signal to the heroes telling the exact location you are in now."

Dabi held the transmitter in his pocket in unease knowing he might've been found out. However, he did hold an ace that he was hoping did the trick. He planted a false transmitter on his colleague Compress in hopes to keep the heat off him. 'Sorry Compress, but I have a job to do. It's nothing personal, but you were the one I could put it on easily.'

"So who is the spy?" Compress asked for a small chuckle to be on the other side of the screen.

"You will see momentarily. I have dispatched a Nomu to come to your location to kill the spy and only the spy."

'Crap. I didn't want someone to actually die for this. If I do something now, it'll blow my cover. But if I don't, someone's blood's gonna be on my hand. For now, I just gotta hope that the Nomu gets here after the heroes start the raid here to act in confusion.' As Dabi thought this, a black sludge began appearing behind him with a Nomu coming out and trying to attack Dabi. He dodged this and noticed it was going solely after him. 'So he knew which one was the real one and which was the decoy.' The double agent jumped back with the monstrous beast charging to attack before having it's head incinerated by Dabi's flames. When the smoke cleared, the Nomu's head was completely burned off with the group staring at Dabi.

"Nicely done, Dabi. Quite the performance you've given us. Then again, I should probably call you Sekitangara. The Cremation hero." Spinner, Compress and Twice began circling Dabi with AFO explaining what he knew. "It's truly funny knowing how long you thought we were unaware of who you truly were. Both me and Kurogiri knew for quite some time that you were a pro hero working in the underground."

"Really been blowing smoke up your ass for years and you figure it out only fast enough to handle this now? Here I thought it was your face that was the only thing baked about you." Dabi mocks with a smirk on his face.