Power of Lightning

The weekend came and went in a blink of an eye for everyone and began settling in. The members of class A had started their school day with waiting for their homeroom teacher. "Where's Eri?" Izuku decided to play a little peekaboo with Eri as she seemed to enjoy it quite a bit. "There she is!" The act made the little girl giggle with everyone enjoying the sound of her laughter. Even Mineta was a little happy to see this knowing he liked the lighting user much better in a content mood than one where he seems ready to kill. They stopped when Aizawa came into the classroom however to not distract from anything he had to say for everyone.

"Good morning everyone." "Good morning Mr. Aizawa." "Ba we ba adaw!" Aizawa looks at Eri and smirks a little. "I'll take that as you saying good morning little Shimura." He returned to his normal careless face before starting. "I went over your battle work yesterday and for the most part am content. Two that I want to point out however are Bakugou and problem child." He turned to Bakugou first. "Your ego needs to be fixed. Being the best means more than having talent and strength." He turned to Izuku next. "Nicely done on your part of this, but you've still got a long way to go. Don't let the fact you're ahead of everyone at the moment go to your head." Izuku nodded with the drowsy teacher getting to his next order of business.

Everyone held a gasp thinking it was another test with someone possibly being expelled if they don't score high enough. "You need to pick a class rep and vice rep." 'Thank god, it's just normal school stuff.' People began to go into a frenzy trying to get themselves to be the class rep. "We need someone really manly to be our class rep." "I wanna be it! Pick me!" "As class rep, all girls' school skirts will be-" "Mineta." Izuku just stated his name for him to stop his sentence. "I pull back my list from the ranks." The small grape perv sat quietly as Izuku kept his attention on Eri. "Good little perv." This kinda surprised everyone as they saw Izuku be able to control their classmate by just speaking.

"Enough of all this, what we need is to place it to a vote!" Iida shouts this while he sits in his seat with his hand raised. "Wouldn't we all just vote for ourselves though?" Ashido states this with their engine classmate not arguing saying it's going to happen. However there will be some that don't and vote for someone they believe will be more than capable in their eyes. Izuku agreed with this along with some others to at least give it a try over just shouting to hope they'd become the class rep. They started writing down who they deemed worth it before every vote was counted. When they were, Izuku was the class rep by 3 votes with Momo being the vice rep by 2.

"ALRIGHT, WHICH ONE OF YOU ASS WIPES VOTED FOR HIM!?" "Thank you for making a point why we didn't vote for you Kaachan." Izuku states this in a deadpan expression. "To be honest, I'm not even going to take the mantle. You wanted it, right Iida?" "Uh, yes. But why don't you want it?" Izuku sits down with Eri in her hands. "Family reasons." Everyone started to get this seeing Eri play with Izuku's face for a few moments. "Alright then, class rep is Iida with Shimura Momo being vice rep. Time for first period."

Time skip to lunch

The Shimura family had begun eating with Eri sitting on Ochako's lap and playing with a bottle she had holding her formula she consumed. Out of the blue, Iida decided to ask Izuku something he was curious about. "Shimura, why did you give up the role of class rep and give it to me?" All three lifted their heads before hearing Iida's question for Izuku to answer. "If I did, Eri's time with two of her parents would be limited. Though we can't always have all three of us giving her attention as parents, we at least try to make it so she has the two of us around her so she doesn't comprehend she's missing out." Eri began hitting the bottle on the table a bit while screeching to try and speak.

"You're an honorable man Shimura. I'll do the opportunity you gave me to the best of my abilities." "That's all I needed to hear." Izuku began eating with some blond guy elbowing the back of his head. "Hey buddy, you mind being careful a little." Izuku states this while seeing the guy laughing and sounding like a tool.