OFA vs. AFO

At UA

"Hey guys. Shimura's on the news." Everyone began going in front of the TV to see Izuku as well as Nana and Toshinori on the screen taking on AFO.

"How's it looking so far?" Iida asks.

"Uhh..." Kaminari was fearful to say as they witness Izuku get thrown through a wall. "I'd say...kinda ok."

"HE JUST GOT THROWN THROUGH A WALL! HOW THE HELL IS THAT OK!?" Momo and Ochako shouted in anger as both Korin and Mushu attack and claw into Kaminari's head.

"OW!"

Todoroki sits in front of the TV watching the ordeal with Bakugou beside him. "Hey. Any chance you two can scooch a little? I wanna see Shimura fight."

"FUCK YOU, RACCOON EYES! I'LL MOVE WHEN I SEE DEKU KICK THIS ASSHOLE'S ASS!"

Momo decided to bring up the fight on her tablet for everyone to watch and avoid missing anything as they witnessed the battle of Kamino take place. All the while, both Momo and Ochako were worried for their husband's wellbeing. 'Don't lose Izuku. This is what you've fought hard to achieve.'

At Kamino

Izuku had come out of his indent in a wall to charge towards AFO with electricity surging through his body. As he did, Toshinori kept the villain busy for Nana to come over and give a solid punch to AFO's face. This forces him to be slightly disoriented before having Izuku's strike hit him hard in the gut.

"Quite an impressive blow of electricity and power, young man. But there is still much that you are lacking in." The electricity that Izuku sent towards AFO was stored in his body before being dispersed all around to knock both him, Nana and Toshinori back. Now stunned, the villain aimed at Nana first with some satisfaction. "This scene remind you of something, Paragon? This is the scene that you were forced to witness over two decades ago with your late husband. Such a shame the cycle will repeat with your son's this time in your place." Before the attack could land, a small old man came out of nowhere to grab Nana as well as two blasts of blue and red fire to engulf the villain.

"Did you forget that these three weren't the only heroes you had to worry about?" Dabi and Endeavor came charging in for AFO to use an oxygen stifling quirk to disperse the flames and send another air pressure attack at the two. "Dodge, dumbass!"

"That wasn't necessary!" Endevor shouts as the two narrowly evade an attack made with Toshinori recovering and attacking AFO. The villain tanked the hit and reflected the force back before having Izuku grab AFO and suplexes him.

"TAKE THIS, FREAKSHOW!" The hit forced the ground to crack under them with a dust cloud coming from the attack. Once it cleared, Izuku was shown with him standing with his head bleeding for some reason. He collapsed to the ground with AFO standing behind him.

"If I hadn't used a quirk to change our positions, you may have ended me there."

"IZUKU!" Nana saw her son on the ground to run for him before Toshinori goes and takes on AFO alone.

"YOU BASTARD!" He attacked ruthlessly with rage in every hit. "HOW DARE YOU HARM MY YOUNGER BROTHER!? HE HAS EVERYTHING AHEAD OF HIM! WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO TAKE SOMETHING LIKE THAT FROM HIM!?"

"Why? Why wouldn't I? He became part of this the second he became your successor. If you have anyone to blame, blame yourself. It was yours and that woman's hopes to make him your successor. You both knew the threats that awaited him but so carelessly pushed him forward." AFO created two simultaneous attacks from his hands to create a massive explosion.