Charging for Victory

As the final contestant made their way to the end, Midnight had begun announcing the next part of the event. "Alright, it's time to spin the wheel to see what shall be our second event of the day!" As it spun, many were anxiously waiting for what it was going to be. When it finally stopped, the R rated hero began shouting what it was going to be. "The next event shall be a Cavalry Battle! Players will make groups of 2-4 people in an attempt to get headbands worth a point value on them. Depending on where you were in the last event, you will be given a specific point value." The screen showed a list of 42 people with their names and how much they're worth. From what it seemed, the last place person was given 5 points with the next being worth 10 and so on. Each higher or lower place had at least a 5 point difference between each other. "So if you were last in the last event, you could still score pretty high if you partner with the right people. Seems kinda straight forward." Ochako stated this with Midnight shouting for her to point this out.

"Anyway. The first place mantle however will be worth far more than every other place. They will be worth 10 million." Everyone stopped to look at Izuku to realize that aiming for him would mean they'd have an easy entrance to the last event. "The match will have 10 minutes in total with the top 16 contestants moving to the final event. Now, get going and make your teams!" Ochako and Momo grabbed one of Izuku's arms to make his attention go to them. "You both sure you wanna stay with me? Everyone's going to be after us." "Sorry Izuku, but you're not getting rid of us that easily." "Ochako's right. A family that is together stays together as the saying goes." Izuku shrugged this off while looking around for a fourth person. "Now time for a fourth person." The electricity user looked around before spotting his classmate Tokoyami. "Hey Tokoyami, do you have a team yet?" "Not at the moment." "You wanna be part of ours?" Izuku pointed to Momo and Ochako for Dark Shadow to come out to nodd. "This could be fun."

As the time for making teams ended, Izuku got above his group to stand at the top. Thanks to a little information they obtained from their bird friend, they were able to make a relatively smart idea for surviving. Since they only need to stay with the headband to immediately pass, they thought about letting the clock run out while avoiding combat. "Momo, you have that blanket ready?" Izuku asked his wife this with her passing a thick blanket over to Tokoyami for Dark Shadow. "That should help with me using my quirk. Warn me if it becomes too much for him." "Understood." "I'm raring to go Shimuras!" The counter began going down with the event starting. As predicted, everyone started targeting the four with Izuku charging up some electricity to reverse their magnetism. "That should keep them from getting to us." The group was up about 10 ft in the air due to the effect their black haired friend/husband was doing. "DEEEKKKUUUUU!!!!!" The group looked down to notice Bakugou coming at them.

"Everyone, shield your ears!" The three did as Momo suggested as she tossed a strange container to Bakugou. Not long after, a supersonic soundwave was heard from the container making him go slightly tone deaf from the incident. "AAHHH! THE FUCK IS THIS THING!?" "It's a supersonic emitter. Allows the sound of high pitch frequencies to be heard with that one being able to go for 5 minutes. You won't be able to do much against us." Bakugou fell back to the ground with his team catching him. Thanks to the sound emitter, he went slightly tone deaf before looking around for a new victim to attack. Meanwhile, Izuku had kept everyone in the air with his magnetic adjustment on them. Considering the fact he couldn't use it on everyone without needing insane levels of power, Ochako helped by making everyone but her weightless so it could be predominantly focused on her instead of everyone at once. They had a few more attempts by some other groups to try and get them down, but these were immediately stopped by Tokoyami and Dark Shadow who swatted them away. "TIMES UP!" Everyone heard this with Izuku and his group dropping down to enjoy the fact they've won first yet again.

"ALRIGHT FOLKS, WE'LL TAKE A SHORT BREAK FOR LUNCH BEFORE ANNOUNCING THE FINAL EVENT WITH OUR SIXTEEN FINALISTS!" Izuku, Ochako, and Momo immediately went to grab Eri from Nana who was sitting in a shaded area of the stands for the little girl. "Hey mom. How was Eri for you?" Ochako grabbed Eri while giving her a smile to say hello to the little girl before she laughed and reached for her black haired mother. "She's alright. Getting a little fussy, but I'm assuming that's because it's so close to lunchtime." "She does get kinda cranky around when she eats." Izuku watched as his daughter tried to make words to probably express her hunger to Momo through baby banter. "Alright Eri, let's go get you something to eat. Thank you again for watching her mom." "She's not a problem." The trio walked away heading to the cafeteria to get some food. As they did, Ochako pulled Eri's lunch out of a lunch box in her diaper bag. "Good thing we thought to do this before." She began shaking the bottle to make sure all the formula inside it was dissolved before passing it to Momo to give to the little snowball.