Women's Ordeals

Once the cops came to apprehend the Hero Killer, written statements were taken of the Shimuras, Iida, Native, and their work study pros. It came to the conclusion that Izuku was able to have authorization to use his quirk in order to defeat Stain to avoid any problems there. Since Ochako and Momo didn't actually do anything other than offer support for both Native and Iida, there was nothing linking them to having any need to dig any deeper especially since all evidence proved they didn't use either of their quirks in the situation they were in. Iida on the other hand was put into a dangerous situation due to his actions. Not only did he fight the Hero Killer with no license or authorization, but he did so and nearly died due to this. If things had been even the slightest bit different where more people other than the ones present knew what happened, the engine quirk user would be in jail for breaking quirk laws. Fortunately, the police were able to cover this up since it would be deemed wrong in the populous eyes if this were to get out and be looked at as a favoritism situation since Izuku wasn't charged. He got away with just a slap on the wrists, but Iida took what happened to heart to understand he should never act on his own emotions like he did during that night.

The morning after started rather normal for both Ochako and Momo who were getting ready for morning exercises with Gunhead and his students. Well, Momo was. "URGGGGGHHHH!!" Ochako was holding onto the toilet, puking her guts out more than she'd regularly would. "Ochako, you ok in there?" "Urgh, my stomach hurts." Momo walked in for the brunette to puke one more time. She held Ochako's hair during this until she finished. Once she got up, Ochako walked to her bag she had with all her stuff in it to pop out a small container of antacid. "If you want, I can tell Gunhead you're running a little late because of feeling a bit under the weather." "I'll just be a minute." She dropped the tablet in a bottle of water for it to bubble up before drinking the whole thing. "Just try not to overdo it ok. Izuku isn't the only person that worries for you." "I'll try to limit myself a bit." The two walked out of their room to begin training with Gunhead. Upon asking why they were a little late, they explained that Ochako wasn't feeling so well this morning.

"Are you alright Uravity? Do you wanna take the day off to feel better?" "I'll be fine. It wouldn't be fair if I sat to the side while you all worked as hard as you can to get better." "Ok, but don't push yourself. If it's a stomach bug, then trying not to fight through it is probably the best option." Ochako gave a thumbs up and a smile. "I'll manage. I came here to get stronger, and a little stomach bug won't stop me." "Always a great thing to hear. Now, lets begin." The two trained with Gunhead the best they could that day with Ochako having to stop a few times due to some nausea to the point it made her violently sick. She recovered though to continue and gain a little respect from the other members of the dojo. The next few days of what was left of their internship were rather normal. Ochako was able to avoid throwing up as often as she did the one day, but still couldn't get past the bug she was feeling. On the last day before they would go back to UA however, Momo started to feel more sluggish than usual for it to be noticed by Gunhead.

"Creati, are you alright?" "Y-yes sir. Just a tad tired is all." Momo replied the best she could through pants as she was training. "Did you have difficulty sleeping or something?" "I don't think so sir. It shouldn't be anything though, so let's please continue so I don't waste your time." They continued for a little longer before the pro called a break for everyone. As they sat down to rest, Ochako and Momo grabbed some water bottles to begin rehydrating themselves. "You two seem to be a little off recently. This isn't normal, is it?" Both looked at one another before shaking no. "To be honest, we're not exactly sure why we're like this either. As far as I can tell, I don't exactly feel like I'm sick sick. But I just feel more nausea than normal." "As to my fatigue. If I overuse my quirk, I do feel it. Unfortunately this feeling isn't from overuse and just makes me feel like I'm more tired than I should be." "Hmm. That is strange. Maybe you should go to a doctor just to be safe rather than sorry." Both girls thought of this to nod thinking of this.