Chapter 34 - Bryan

Bryan's POV

"So a little birdie told me and by birdie I mean your boyfriend was screaming it at the top of his lungs that you bottomed for him?" Diego asks, nudging me with a huge smile on his face.

I chuckle and roll my eyes before I nod in confirmation. It was actually pretty awesome! While I love adorable and submissive Jesse, sexy and in charge Jesse was hot on levels that I didn't even know existed. I would definitely let him have his way with me whenever he wants.

Diego's smile somehow widens and Dean cocks his eyebrow before asking, "I know you really like him but that was what you wanted as well? You don't usually bottom."

"Definitely!" I immediately respond. "I brought it up first. Besides, Jesse was really sweet and ensured that I knew I could stop him at any time," I add.

Jesse really is perfect! I swear he just gets more and more perfect the more I get to know about him! He could not have been more considerate and he was surprisingly good at reading my body language. I involuntarily smile as I think about how amazing every second with him felt.

"If that goofy smile is anything to go by he definitely enjoyed it," Diego says with a chuckle and I nod enthusiastically.

"I'm in love with him," I blurt out, needing to share with my best friends just how much he means to me. Diego instantly starts cooing while Dean smiles widely. "I think I'm going to tell him today!"

"I'm so happy for you," Dean says, patting me on the back.

"Wait here, I'll get the gifts I'm giving him tonight!" I exclaim, jumping up from the couch and rushing to my room.

The first time Jesse called me Vampy, I visited a design shop the next day and requested two customised phone cases and keyrings. They were actually delivered yesterday, a week earlier than they were supposed to arrive, and I took that as a sign that I shouldn't wait any longer to tell him how I feel.

The keyrings are identical and depict a cute cartoon vampire, with the fangs and pointy collar hugging a blushing, smiling cartoon tomato, just as big as he is. The colours are vibrant on the front but the base of the keyring is white gold.

One of the phone cases has an elegant 24 carat gold tomato on the back with the words 'Jesse, Bryan's perfect match' in cursive gold letters. The other one has an intricate 24 carat gold vampire on the back with the words 'Bryan, Jesse's vampy forever' in cursive gold letters.

I smile wider, feeling the texture of the luxurious phone cases as I retrieve them from the box. I hurriedly carry the phone cases and keyrings downstairs with a big, goofy smile on my face.

"Look!" I exclaim. In my excitement, I accidentally shove the gifts way too close to Diego and Dean's faces.

Diego lets out a low whistle. "Wow you went all out!" He turns the phone case over in his hand while Dean examines the keyrings.

"These are so cute!" Dean exclaims with a chuckle.

"Right! I think Jesse will love them! At least I really hope so!" My face hurts from all the smiling but I'm so excited!

"Your gifts make mine look like crap!" Diego says sulkily.

I shake my head. "What! No way, your gifts are cute! Chase will love them," I reply.

"Wait, both of you are giving the twins gifts tonight? Do I have to get Shawn a gift too?" Dean mumbles, scratching his chin with a perplexed look.

Diego chuckles. "I'm only getting Chase a gift because he asked for M&Ms."

I scoff and roll my eyes. "Yes, because that's the only thing you got him."